Some of us had the so-called rough start in life, survivors or plain lucky, we made it to this point. It is time to look back, smile and be grateful. Yes, the journey is still on, while it could have ended hundreds of times.
AbrahamL AbrahamL 41-45, M 11 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in EP

You're right ...Honest Abe is a shining example of over-coming extreme adversity...people today have their struggles too...[if I wake up one day and see my face on money or stamps, I must've "croaked over" during the night...lol...]

Best Answer

No I didn't, I thought I would never see this day and that life would remain the same but then an angel came in to my life and she is my best friend and showed me that life will improve. <br />
It was a struggle to get to where I am today but I never thought I would make it this far. <br />
I thought I would be long gone before I saw this day and its here I am thankful

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer

On borrowed tome...

Best Answer

I didn't but I worked hard, got my degree and am doing better than I thought I would .

Best Answer

No and I'm so glad I made it

Best Answer

I had my doubts at time but yes I am very proud of myself

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer