ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc 18-21, F 20 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Community

Very lucky. The good outweighs the bad. I've had outstandingly generous helpings of both.

When you look back, it is not the things you did that you regret but the opportunities you didn't take, which, I would like to think were few in my case, as I tend to be opportunity driven.

Best Answer

scared if i am totally honest, but on to bigger and better things....looking back doesn't do any good..well not for me anyway! ...onwards and upwards is my mantra!

Best Answer

Not so great......I'd like to be able to go back to college days and start over.....as long as I could take along all that I've learned!

Best Answer

Glad I got here...lol

Best Answer

What a great question. I am very satisfied with my life and have had a most interesting one. Read my stories and confessions for details. I feel good about most things I've done and only regret a couple of things.

Best Answer

I'm not old enough for that sort of reflection.

Best Answer

You're never too young for that kind of reflection.

Best Answer

I disagree, I'll reflect on the past when I'm in an old folks home. Until then, I got **** to do.

Best Answer

Power to ya.

Best Answer

Thanks, you too.

Best Answer

filled with approval. Since it could be worse

Best Answer

Wow, where did the time go??

Best Answer

well just dancing the tune of time..........

Best Answer

Even with the messed up family history, the abusive step-brother, the cheating Exs, and being on my own this whole time... I'm still alive. I've got friends that I can say are family. I've made achievements that have been all me and no one else. I been to places that no one I know have been to.

It's a fine line between feeling accomplished and disappointed.

Best Answer

Well when I look back I just look at the mistakes so I feel crap

Best Answer

Not so proud of it. Feeling like a cheater to myself. Sigh......i wonder when i will be nice to myself.

Best Answer

I want to go back in time.

Best Answer

Grateful.

Best Answer

meh :D

Best Answer

Regretful and thats putting it lightly.

Best Answer