SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 19 Answers Jul 6, 2012

Yes, my 4 years chasing class 52 locos for mileage. The whole world, not just the railway, has changed so much that its hard to believe that what I (and some loyal mates) did was even possible. But those were my 4 happiest years

Best Answer

this whole crazy world seems surreal to me; a bit like a nightmare that just won't stop; but the monster is just bureaucracy ... i think of all the things that seem most surreal in this world to me it is humans' insane obsession with paperwork and keeping records of things that have happened. i have a real horror of bureaucracy, like kafka....

Best Answer

you make a very very valid point.

Best Answer

My childhood was surreal, between Roman Catholic grand parents and wild hippie parents and the fact that I did hallucinogenics as early as 7 years old. (They thought it would make me more aware.) -From 7 to 14 were especially surreal.

Best Answer

Yeah a few moments here and there

Best Answer

seems we all have...

Best Answer

Yes & it was reality. notablt the death of my friend & my grandpa....... aslod many moments of deja vu

Best Answer

I'm sorry.

Best Answer

Yes and I still have a hard tim beleiving that it's real.

Best Answer

interesting

Best Answer

Each and every day.

Best Answer

Really? :)

Best Answer

I journal, and I have written of moments in the past that had a surreal quality...largely because they were horrific.

Best Answer

Did you know they were horrific at the time?

Best Answer

Many things, I can't talk about.

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

I'm sorry.

Best Answer

yes!spent time w/this girl for a year that seemed to fly by in minutes...very surreal even though I went day by day enjoying that person.

Best Answer

Do you still stay in touch or does it seem like it never happened even though you know it did?

Best Answer

I wish i knew where she was but no I did not.It seems like it never happened but I have fond memories.

Best Answer

Weird how that works, isn't it?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

double sigh

Best Answer