Galaxy2 Galaxy2 22-25, F 17 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Self Improvement

i love scrapbooking..

Best Answer

I do too, actually it's the only artsy thing I know :)

Best Answer

really? thats nice... i like to do other creative things, im very into anything that i can do using my creativity... but scrapbooking is soo cool, relaxing and its nice because it brings up nice memories while u do it <3

Best Answer

Jewelry making... modelling with clay and stuff... painting

Best Answer

Ill be patrick swayze gem lol

Best Answer

LOL!!!! I love that film

Best Answer

snow boreding

Best Answer

I'm temporarily disabled. I'm from AK, and this is the first year I wont be tearing up the fresh powder.... My life is pretty much over.

Best Answer

Arrr im sorry to hear that....what happened if you dont mind me asking

Best Answer

You dont even want to know. I have 3 bulging discs, tore 2 muscles, had dislocated a rib in my back, I have compression on my nerves, seriously bad strained nerves, and I tore my labrum.... I'm on serious medication all the time and am looking at 2-3 surgeries and approximate 2 year recovery. I'm so devastated about the snowboarding thing. So have fun for me and don't take it for granted!

Best Answer

wow you have been in the wars ...... but i can symparhise with you coz i was injured and laid up for 2 years severed tendons in hand arm and leg and GEZZZZ i know its TOUGH..i really hope you recover quick and im sure you will, chin up ;) i know i dont know you but if you ever need a chat doors open coz i know how hard it is ..

Best Answer

Wow I havent met anybody else whose been injured for that long of time frame. Were you stuck on medications too? It's been 5 months for me so far, and I have so far to go. What did you do to keep pushing forward?

Best Answer

yes high strength pain killers anti clot med..anti bio ...i had six ops over them 2 years ... All i had was Tv coz both my hands were disabled 80 % of the 2 years it drove me to into depression ..how meany ops are you likely too have ?

Best Answer

Seriously I am battling with that now. I'm going to have approx 2-3, maybe 4 ops.. Have to wait for strained nerves to heal before they will start operating on me. Did you see a therapist? I was a mountaineer-now I'm crippled. I take Dilaudid and a lot of Gabapentin all the time..

Best Answer

The depression will subside unless you have a history with it ...take it from me you will come out the other end ok i wont lie iv laid there and cried thinking im finished but im fine now ,,yes physio therapy for one year thay are brilliant too ...Did you ever attempt mount Everiest ....what did the doctor say about end recovery ?
all the med your taking now effect your mind and make youfeel like a zombi right

Best Answer

Havent gotten to Everest, but I plan to get there. It costs so much money just to hike it you'd be surprised. Sherpas and air canisters are not cheap, along with the license to climb. I dont have a history of depression but it definitely took me by surprise-zombie yes, being in pain every day is friggn miserable. My team of physicians are not positive about the time frame, but they say I'll be back doing me again.. Someday. What is Physio Therapy? I have a physiatrist, are they similar?

Best Answer

sound like fun climbing i did para sending once that is the name for coming face down a rock face right ? it is a skilled art for sure ....how much is a oxy bottle ....yeah i guess a physiatrist is similar ...can you not get up off the bed then

Best Answer

I can get out of bed, but even putting a shirt on is painful. Breathing normal is painful, deep breath is awful. I'm taking the bare minimum of medication to get me out of bed-and thats about it. To climb Everest you need about $100,000. It's not a mountain, it's the mountain. The only thing that gives me hope in this injury is thinking about all the hikes that I WILL climb. Whats your email? I'll send you some awesome photos of the climbs I've done prior injury. It's weird to look through them, because my life is so different-I dont even know that person just 6 months ago. I do need advice for the depression part. If you could, I would love for you to read my blog thing and give me any advice from your experience.

Best Answer

Ran across your question searching for Lapidary interests. Don't know if you are still monitoring, but, here is my suggestion.<br />
If you are still hobbled up, lapidary might be of interest for you. The equipment is fairly safe and there is a great deal of satisfaction in bringing out the beauty of a stone. A lot of material is available on line and on Ebay as slabs so that would cut down on some of the equipment you need.<br />
Also, if you wanted to get into jewelry making, this would allow you to create your own stone and center pieces.<br />
I go out and find many of my stones, but I do buy some simply because I will never be where the stones are found, like Malaysia, Australia, Congo, Russia most of my collecting takes place in Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Nevada, California and Washington.

Best Answer

stop sitting idle..

Best Answer

??

Best Answer

do any work which will give you satisfaction..clean the bed room, arrange the cupboard, clean your vehicle..and so many works..
if you are good at any art , get on to it..

Best Answer

You don't understand, I'm temporary disabled... My shoulder alone has a labrum tear so bad if I lift a pound I could add damage to it-I'm awaiting surgery to sew it back together. And my back, it's injury is far worse. Touching my toes is painful, as is taking a normal breath.. I'm on pain medication and I've been this way for 5 months, estimation is 2-3 surgeries and 2 years for recovery. I cant just go clean my car like you, or legally drive it. Sorry but those hobbies are terrible ideas, even if I wasnt injured-daily chores is not what I'm seeking.

Best Answer

i am really sorry and please pardon me..please wait till you recover. read some good books where you can gain confidence, will power as well gain spiritual wealth. try to enjoy nature. god bless you.

Best Answer

Photograph, videography, an instrument, acting, collecting rocks/minerals/fossils if your from Arkansas then your in a great place), crafts, lapidary work, drawing, painting, making youtube short-films. Theres a lot of stuff you CAN do, you just need to find what you WANT to do.

Best Answer

I'm limited on mobility, temporarily (seriously) disabled. Cant stand and move-but I did just find an Ellensburg blue this year! So I'm in WA. Too far from rockhounding in arkansas... What is lapidaray work?

Best Answer

No one is ever too far for rockhounding. I mean rocks are always under our feet so its quite possible to find some good stuff. Lapidary is basically making jewery (e.g. Cutting gemstons, wire-wrapping, etc.)

Best Answer

I've always been a rock hound, and always wanted to know how to make jewelry from my findings. I found amethyst this year, dug it right out from a half hour drive from my house. I could definitely benefit from that skill. How did you learn lapidary?

Best Answer

I didn't. I was just naming some hobbies. But wow, you are so lucky to find amethyst, all i find is williamsite. Arkansas is an excellent place to rockhond. It has some of the finest quartz deposits in the world.

Best Answer

You should google ellensburg blue. It's pretty amazing, and expensive. I actually had mine made into a piece of sterling jewelry and I'm wearing it now. What part of Arkansas are you in? I have a good friend in Garfield.

Best Answer

I don't live in arkansas. Oh but i wish i did. And wow! That agate is really cool.

Best Answer

Where do you rock hound at? I have traveled all over the nation, from Alaska to Hawaii, throughout the midwest traveled east-and sometimes found myself rock hounding. Never in Arkanasas tho. I hear new mexico has great spots! Maybe thats what ill do.. Get an RV.

Best Answer

I rockhound in maryland. It has some decent spots here and there, but nothing too good. I think new mexico is good for turquoise and ammonites. If you ever do travel to maryland, look me up, i'll show you some good spots to hunt.

Best Answer

Awesome, thanks!

Best Answer

Photo editing. Hooks up! A lot!!!

Best Answer

I dont know anything about photo editing... Like isnt it a program? Can I do it on my galaxys3? It would be fun to learn that and take a class..

Best Answer

Photoshop is the tool, but you might find some basic programs for something like that. Do you have a computer?

Best Answer

You dont have to know anything about editing. Thats learning is for. And yes, you can edit photos on you phone if you get an editing app, although it would be better to edit photos on your computer. Start out with a program like iphoto or its windows equivalent.

Best Answer

Yes I have a Sony Vaio-I think I bought this laptop last year.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Hmm. I have to get adobe flash to see it... Lets start there, do u know how do I get that?

Best Answer
Best Answer

You are a gem!

Best Answer

thanks, did u watched the video?

Best Answer

Model airplanes.

Best Answer

I have the patience of a sand flea.. But I know people do enjoy that. Thanks.

Best Answer