Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
I have always had issues with an irregular period. I didn't think much of it until I started getting awful shooting pains in the left side of my uterus. The pain has been going on for about 7 years now. I heard PCOS may be an answer but blood work apparently ruled it out. Even though I show many signs (extreme weight gain with little reason why, irregular/absent periods, pain, excess hair growth). When I was little, an ultrasound confirmed a cyst but recent ultrasounds show no cysts. I have been trying for 4 months now to get pregnant. I am financially, mentally, and emotionally set to have a baby. Lately, I have been getting yeast infections once a month before my period. It's obnoxious! I thought maybe the pain, the yeast infections, the irregularity of periods, all of that may link to something. I have been to two primary doctors who sent me to a gyno. The gyno was a disappointment... My periods have been fairly regular for about 5 months so he wouldn't do anything. Who should I see
sweetheart820 sweetheart820 18-21, F 2 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Women's Health

Your Response


Try a Chinese herbalist Doctor. They can do some amazing stuff when regular medicine is at a loss.

Best Answer

A urogynocologist

Best Answer

Related Questions