powerinthepeace powerinthepeace 22-25, F 7 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Romance & True Love

If you have a bit of space and money, try pottery. If you like outdoors try aeromodelling and flying model aircrafts. (most of them are ready to fly but the fun is making one yourself ). Origami is fun too.

Best Answer

You could try getting into cosplay, maybe, if you like costumes. If not, there are a lot of cool, nerdy, homemade things out there that you could use for inspiration. It's harder to think of quintessentially "manly" stuff (forgive the stereotype), because most of it's more complicated (i.e. woodwork, shop class stuff, etc).

Best Answer

Thank you! Sounds fun!!

Best Answer

scrap-booking. gather your photos together. you may collect from your baby and childhood photos up to the time you met and places you went together. you may also start collecting receipts from your favorite restaurant, movie ticket you watched during your monthsary/anniversary, or memorabilia and souvenirs of any place you visit. post them in a hard bound scrap book with crafts/stickers, or anything. hallmalrk sells scrapbook materials.

Best Answer

or bake pastries together... fine also

Best Answer

Thank you for the idea!! I'm going to have to try this one out!!

Best Answer

i started doing this myself way back and planned this for months as a gift to my boyfriend for our anniversary. he was so amazed that i was able to collect souvenirs and secretly kept our photos, and "stole" his childhood pictures from his home. until now the scrapbook is kept, and it is so fun looking through the old photos you together from way back.

Best Answer

naked bedazzling

Best Answer

You can try hiding the crafts in your vagina.

Best Answer

Thank you I will keep that in mind..Elmer's glue is non-toxic right??

Best Answer