I'm physically disabled, leaving an abusive relationship and need assistance to the store etc. I will pay for gas and time.
peachfuzz68 peachfuzz68 41-45, F 8 Answers Feb 14, 2012

I would help u in a second : However its at least 1000 miles from here. I hope someone near you will help out :)

Best Answer

that's cool

Best Answer

Check with community action agencies , if you belong to a church , ask the congregation . Sorry I can't do more , Oregon seems like a wonderful place that happens to be more than a thousand miles away . Do take care and best hopes to you .

Best Answer

try social worker, disability advocate, advertise in the paper, freecycle, craigslist.........categories for everything.....wish i was closer ......& could help u out

Best Answer

You need to call social services in your area and they usually have a bus to pick you up and take you home for shopping. <br />
When you go into any store ask for someone to help you get what you need. That way you don't need any one person you will get there and then ask for someone to take care of the reaching and getting what you need.

Best Answer

thanks, ill see what i can find

Best Answer

This way it all should be free.

Best Answer

wish you the best.....i live too far away. maybe you could find some service that could help you. good luck

Best Answer

Salem, Oregon is too far away for me. Good luck.

Best Answer

I live in Salem Oregon

Best Answer