I was at my Druid Ceremony recently & had a vision of a black triangle with green snake (head down) running through it. The triangle was white with black outline. It was on both sides of the door i was going through. the green was a grass colour. BTW the triangle is pointing upwards. Any ideas??
ptweets ptweets 36-40, F 4 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Beliefs

Your vision today. I immediately ran across someone elses that goes with it from 5 months ago. I have one written but not interpreted. All has to do with the eclipse this month. Lionids meteor shower follows eclipse 3 days later.

Best Answer

No....
It does not seem to be a type of snake but almost a drawing of a snake.

Best Answer

Green for fertility or money.

Best Answer

Snake is regeneration

Best Answer

serpent is also scorpio. sun in scorpio right now

Best Answer

snake could be opposition

Best Answer

triangle white or black? u said both up there

Best Answer

triangle white or black? u stated both

Best Answer

full eclipse of the moon coming up this month. sun in scorpio and moon will be in scorpio at that time. Black for the eclipse and white for new light. Green- heart chakra color also, rebirth at that time, the 13th or approx i believe. Druids are tree people and storytellers and medicine people. I dont believe its bad. Meditate on it and whatever I see, I will let you know. Anyones input would be great. I know there are ones here who have knowledge.

Best Answer

Triangle is white with a black outline

Best Answer

Cheers
That some help and an idea where to start

Best Answer

I'm a Gemini and the November 28 full moon and lunar eclipse in are both in Gemini. This date marks the culmination of the May 20th (5 MONTHS AGO) Gemini solar eclipse, and the new beginnings that took root near my birthday.
Its starting to make sense now.
Green- heart chakra color also, rebirth at that time.....
Black and white triangle...eclipse
Not sure about triangle tho??

Best Answer

Maybe you should start here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy8iUI_ayuo

Best Answer

Not really helpful but cheers anyway.

Best Answer

Well I thought that maybe you would love the song... And for that symbol I think you just have to meditate on what it really represents for you because each person has a different view of the world but I'm not a specialist I just speak my mind :)

Best Answer

Cheers again!!
Good way to be

Best Answer

Are you pagan?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

My dad is a druid, and he's had visions before. I could ask for his opinion when I see him.

Best Answer

Cool beans :-)

Best Answer

I'm not too sure...try googling symbols that match your description?

Best Answer

Tried for the past few hours and all i'm getting is "types of snakes with black triangles" or when i split up the symbols I getting mixed messages... Oh the triangle is point up BTW

Best Answer