My son lost his dog and someone took it in and I guess it got out again and someone put up signs and lo and behold six months later he comes home with his dog

Best Answer

There are people out there on their own that pick up these dogs and accept them in hopes of finding an owner and making a buck. Ask st Anthony to help he's the patron saint of lost souls. I swear it works. Can't hurt

Best Answer

Don't loose hope. I once found a dog it took a month before the owner and I found each other.

Best Answer

Thank you all for responding. To the wierdo and the ******* if ur not being helpful or supportive why waste your time and mine... ♥

Best Answer

Eytoo am a dog and ani,mal lover: I know exactly what u r going through I also know only your dog safe at home will make any difference. NEVER give up finding Her Eyd rather lose any of 4 siblings or any other human than to lose my little dog. I hope you find here

Best Answer

that makes me sad . i hope you all find your dog . if i lost my lab lucky i would be devastated . he is family

Best Answer