christy0590 christy0590 22-25, F 12 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Loss to Suicide

Crisis Hotline, you will have to look up the number for your locale however.

Best Answer

Church

Best Answer

Call the National Suicide Prevention hotline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) another thing to try is a local Mental Health crisis center.

Best Answer

My honey had a serious head injury, and he's been kinda messed up since. He's a veteran, and uses the va.gov site. I don't know if you have to be a vet to use it, but he isn't even in the US, and he can get it any time he need it.

Good luck to you or whoever needs help... please try to get it.

Best Answer

911

Best Answer

hello, are you in the U.K.?

in the U.K. there are the Samaritans. also, most cities have Crisis Teams associated with their A&E departments. your local Crisis Team may be known as The Mental Health Advice Line - they will give you further resource info for your area. sorry, i don't have any info for other countries. hope things improve for you soon. respect, from robbie

Best Answer

If you have a Crisis Centre contact them if not look up Mental health, they can also help. Good Luck

Blessed Be

Misty

Best Answer

Will a crisis center be helpful even if Im not in crisis, if Im just looking for information?

Best Answer

yes they will, You could possibly make arrangements to meet with one of the counclers

Best Answer

That's a great idea! Thank you so much!

Best Answer

Google.

Best Answer

there are these numbers that u can call to get advice and help and it keeps u anonymous so they dont have to know ur name or info. i can search online for some.

Best Answer

I know this is the cliche... its not for me line, but its honestly not for me. I am interning in a high school trying to be as educated as I can for my kids, so Im not in crisis... just trying to educate myself

Best Answer

good for you. both group I mentioned are good group, when I was in Canada I did volunteer work with a Crisis centre there,

Best Answer

Thanks, so you would still recommend contacting a crisis center even if you aren't in crisis, just for info?

Best Answer

Look at the message coming with the suicide and depression groupshere

Best Answer