letspretend letspretend 18-21, M 21 Answers Aug 1, 2012

Attraction starts with appearance. I mean you don't close you eyes at a club and start talking to the nearest person. You are drawn first by how a person looks. It's not shallow at all-it's very normal.

Best Answer

I think looks do not matter it's a good that not everyone is the same or this world will be a living hell.

Best Answer

Hare Krishna

Best Answer

How do they matter? You're being very vague.

Best Answer

When you marry someone, you marry them, not their body. If you know what I mean. If you marry someone for their looks, you might as well marry an attractive mannequin.

Best Answer

Ur shallow. Who gives a sh!T about looks.i dont

Best Answer

Personality matters most to me. It's what makes the relationship last. Starting out though looks matter a lot. I like to think of myself as this noble person, but I can be as shallow as the rest.

Best Answer

to a certain extent yes, you wouldnt go out with somone who looked like they kissed a frieght train then corssbred with a wild boar who ******* a dog to give birth to what ever the **** im looking at, because they were a nice person

Best Answer

thank you for the very creative comment lol

Best Answer

haha no problem (:

Best Answer

train and boars-ok, but don't insult a higher creatures like the dog! Thank You!
Oh- and have you ever been to Swansea SC? You know too much not to have! LOL!!!

Best Answer

first impressions of people are ba<x>sed on how they look. so looks do matter

Best Answer

Looks matter the most. I dont care if people think Im shallow

Best Answer