amandajackson amandajackson 36-40, F 37 Answers Jul 25, 2010

When it comes to a lover, the answer is both.

A friend can have a great personality and no looks, because you're only hanging out with them for their good company. A prostitute can have looks and no personality, because all you're really after is her body. But a lover without looks is not going to be sexually satisfying, and a lover without personality is going to quickly become annoying and/or boring.

Best Answer

Beauty flows from the inside outward!

Best Answer

Looks mean nothing without personality.

Best Answer

Personality, personality, personality....purrrs, did I saw personality?')...kindness helps too, loving pets...good brain..I guess all that comes under..personaltiyL")

Best Answer

Definitely personality! If a person has an ugly personality, they are automatically ugly altogether. If you love a persons personality, everything about them becomes beautiful. :)

Best Answer

neither . covenant.

Best Answer

If its someone I want to date both. But recently I have been looking at the personality then looks. With friends I look for personality.

Best Answer

Personality, but I dont wanna be seen with a guy who doesnt clean up nicely

Best Answer

Gotta have both. I don't want to be seen with a troll nor do I want to be with someone who is not personable.

Best Answer

LOVE doesn't work directly with personality. i always believe that attractions happens first before admiration to the persons personality :)

in my age group, we tend to choose whos sexy, hot and even almost perfect.

but as for FREINDSHIP, personality matters most... someone whom we can get along well with. someone who totally understand our difference... someone who'll accept us for who we are...

Best Answer

Well some say looks can be deceiving and so is personality, some may have double or more personalities one can never tell .. so be watchful there is Mr/Ms Jackel and Hyde out there ... hmmmm

On serious note, I will go for his persona and pleasant looks a bonus :)

Best Answer

Personality, definitely. Looks are just a bonus. What use is having someone totally 'hot' if they are so boring or annoying you cant stand to be around them.

Best Answer

I believe that personality will help the looks to come from the inside. If you were to take a woman that under social guidelines is "hot", many, not all, of them have either no or a negative personality, and compare her to a "plain Jane" woman with an amazing and loving personality, most people would see more beauty in the "plain Jane" who is loving.

I know I would.

Best Answer

i find girls with a personality that is so unique and so cool will end up finding the right ones later on in life. i know so many attractive girls, but they have no personality and that makes them instantly ugly in my eyes. in the end of the day its the girls who are nice, caring, loyal to their partners, and love them over anything are the ones who will succeed in finding the right man. physically attractive girls, especially the typical dumb blondes are as ugly as satan's buttcheeks :P

Best Answer

Personality! Looks fade (and very quickly).

Best Answer

personality... all the way...

Best Answer

personality, personality actually makes you look better to the people that know you, rather than the people that don't. Personality brings out the beauty inside of you.

Best Answer

looks, personality can be ignored.

Best Answer

Purrrsonality is #1

Best Answer

Personality...! Nice goes a long way, mean is the worst.

Best Answer