Aladdin96 Aladdin96 18-21, M 15 Answers Oct 16, 2012 in Community

Spanking is in no way molestation. Molestation is a sexual act of abuse, while spanking is corporal punishment.

Best Answer

It's not molesting.

Best Answer

a spanking is not molestation ....gosh

Best Answer

Kids will defend anything they were taught to be normal growing up.

Best Answer

I think it would work on older kids. It demeans them. Like "Act like a child, I treat you like a child" May sound harsh, but kids are out of control.

Best Answer

Although I'm not a proponent of spanking, it's absurd in the extreme to compare spanking to child molestation. You may want to rethink this. :-)

Best Answer

Spanking is a form of molestation? WTF! Kids are getting away with murder and parents have no rights. <br />
If my kid ever pulled this **** on me. Man, there would be hell to pay!

Best Answer

I'm confused, maybe because I didn't read the story you did, but... my brain doesn't make the leap and connection between spanking and molestation. Care to illuminate me on this one...?

Best Answer

so if ur a 16+ year old and ur like smokin hot and suddenly a parent decided instead of grounding u or w/e he does normally to punish u he decided that he wants to spank u this time .....molestation much ?

Best Answer

Gee, if the child had only listened when the punishment was being grounded. Apparently, that wasn't enough to make an impression. I bet the humiliation of being spanked did. For the record, my parents had a nice wide and thick woven leather belt that acted as a lovely deterrent from being insolent and defiant to the rules of their house.

Best Answer

I would say first, where I live it is very unusual for kids over maybe 8 to get properly spanked but plenty get a smack round the head if they mouth off at home. Secondly, if it is like a "normal"spanking then I can't see how that can be called abuse. If it is OTT and causes real damage then it is is assault tho.

Best Answer

beginning at the age of 3 to 15 i have been whipped for my punishments. mostly by my mom but its not molesting or anything it was to teach me a lesson. it always hurt and i cried so much during the process. sometimes i had to take a shower with ice cold water. it was painful but i understood why she did it. she was always sorry afterwards and as my mom i forgive her for everything. i appreciate all shes done for me because i am now an excellent athlete, scholar and have discipline. i dont plan to do it for my own kids because the experience was just painful and at times i hated my mom.

Best Answer

As weird as it is, legally a parent has the ability to spank their child with a light tap on their butt. They cannot hit them or punish them in any other way though. Thank god my parents never did this to me...

Best Answer

I was spanked at those ages and no, it has nothing to do with "molesting" and is totally legal unless you are injuring the child.

Best Answer