It's not molesting.

Best Answer

a spanking is not molestation ....gosh

Best Answer

Kids will defend anything they were taught to be normal growing up.

Best Answer

I think it would work on older kids. It demeans them. Like "Act like a child, I treat you like a child" May sound harsh, but kids are out of control.

Best Answer

Although I'm not a proponent of spanking, it's absurd in the extreme to compare spanking to child molestation. You may want to rethink this. :-)

Best Answer

Spanking is a form of molestation? WTF! Kids are getting away with murder and parents have no rights. <br />
If my kid ever pulled this **** on me. Man, there would be hell to pay!

Best Answer

I would say first, where I live it is very unusual for kids over maybe 8 to get properly spanked but plenty get a smack round the head if they mouth off at home. Secondly, if it is like a "normal"spanking then I can't see how that can be called abuse. If it is OTT and causes real damage then it is is assault tho.

Best Answer

beginning at the age of 3 to 15 i have been whipped for my punishments. mostly by my mom but its not molesting or anything it was to teach me a lesson. it always hurt and i cried so much during the process. sometimes i had to take a shower with ice cold water. it was painful but i understood why she did it. she was always sorry afterwards and as my mom i forgive her for everything. i appreciate all shes done for me because i am now an excellent athlete, scholar and have discipline. i dont plan to do it for my own kids because the experience was just painful and at times i hated my mom.

Best Answer

As weird as it is, legally a parent has the ability to spank their child with a light tap on their butt. They cannot hit them or punish them in any other way though. Thank god my parents never did this to me...

Best Answer

I was spanked at those ages and no, it has nothing to do with "molesting" and is totally legal unless you are injuring the child.

Best Answer