I would aim for a toned size ten or eight as i am size twelve (uk) i go to the gym , my work out consists of 5 minutes warm up on the bike or rowing machine, then fifteen on both the cross trainer and running mschine, i then to three fifteens on a few weights and finish off with crunches, russian twist and leg lifts, 45 of each. How often would i need to go? Need help as i am 18 novemer and that is my goal. I've been to the gym 5 times in the past two weeks. Need help Asap!!!
jellyhello jellyhello 16-17, F 5 Answers Sep 13, 2012 in Image & Weight

i eat a lot and the only reason i'm not fat is because i got 4-5 times a week XD try to go a bit more

Best Answer

Thankyou! :) i spend about an hour and ten minutes each time been aiming for every second day but its tough already :(

Best Answer

I don't see what's so bad about a size 12, but you should for sure do whatever makes you happy! I'm 5"7 or so and a 8 on the bottom and a 10 on top - awkward sizing haha.

Best Answer

Good for you for trying - to be honest set yourself a more realistic goal, else you're going to be disappointed....

Best Answer

I'm aiming for 4/5 pounds per weekhopefully so even if i loose twenty it will make my smile brighter! Haha how long do u reckon it wilk take before i start to see results?

Best Answer

Its not a linear progression, initially your weight loss will be faster, however it will slow.. Keep up with a strict diet.. don't eat big meals - with nothing in between, its better to spread out a lighter meal and calorie intake throughout the day.. we are inherently grazers.. Keep up an exercise regime, ideally get a coach or someone trained at the gym to ensure the exercises you are doing are appropriate and being performed correctly.. ...

Best Answer

40 pounds by November? Wow. You need to be losing like a pound a day and working out two hours a day. Eating rice, taking multi vitamin and gatorade. Its gonna be rough. Good luck!

Best Answer

Thankyou!! I already eat healthy its just the quanities i'm getting wrong, what would be the best for weight loss from my stomach area do u know? :(

Best Answer

less carbs would work for losing weight on the stomach

Best Answer