I don't see what's so bad about a size 12, but you should for sure do whatever makes you happy! I'm 5"7 or so and a 8 on the bottom and a 10 on top - awkward sizing haha.

Best Answer

Good for you for trying - to be honest set yourself a more realistic goal, else you're going to be disappointed....

Best Answer

I'm aiming for 4/5 pounds per weekhopefully so even if i loose twenty it will make my smile brighter! Haha how long do u reckon it wilk take before i start to see results?

Best Answer

Its not a linear progression, initially your weight loss will be faster, however it will slow.. Keep up with a strict diet.. don't eat big meals - with nothing in between, its better to spread out a lighter meal and calorie intake throughout the day.. we are inherently grazers.. Keep up an exercise regime, ideally get a coach or someone trained at the gym to ensure the exercises you are doing are appropriate and being performed correctly.. ...

Best Answer

40 pounds by November? Wow. You need to be losing like a pound a day and working out two hours a day. Eating rice, taking multi vitamin and gatorade. Its gonna be rough. Good luck!

Best Answer

Thankyou!! I already eat healthy its just the quanities i'm getting wrong, what would be the best for weight loss from my stomach area do u know? :(

Best Answer

less carbs would work for losing weight on the stomach

Best Answer