I am aware this is not a question. Sorry for not keeping it real or whatever.
Myfairlady1 Myfairlady1 46-50, F 8 Answers Jun 27 in Embarrassing & Funny

God is great! :-)

Best Answer

and finds no pleasure in the destruction of the wicked ,,,He is full of Love ,,Grace and Mercy ,,,people choose who they serve ,,,and if they accept the sacrifice He made for us ,,but He is also righteous ,,,He can't punish one and let another slide for the same lawlessness ,,,He wants to speak to His people ,,,it is not His fault if no one wants to listen ,,,and satan loves it when God gets blamed for his deeds

2chron 7: 14and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Best Answer

so who's fault is it for the shape our country is in ,,,Gods people not the Government ,,He made us a promise ,,,and said if we would pray for those over us ,,He would see we live in peace ,,,,it is the Church's fault ,,no one listens

Best Answer

Fantastic! :-)

Best Answer

that is as real as it gets to me ,,,thank you for the prayer

Best Answer

Amen!, and likewise with you too

Best Answer

yes i hope so

Best Answer

thanks for ... trying to intercede on our behalf. I guess.

Best Answer

You are so welcome...I guess...

Best Answer

Yh

Best Answer