I prefer Lord of the rings
Dyoniza Dyoniza 26-30, F 23 Answers May 1, 2013 in Movies & TV

No contest, LOTR.

Best Answer

No contest...

Best Answer

Definatly for me Lord of the rings.

Best Answer

Hairy Porter for me

Best Answer

Lord of the ring

Best Answer

LOTR

Best Answer

always Harry Potter :)

Best Answer

LOTR. FTW!

Best Answer

Yeesh.....Let see...both are very popular, both grew into bloated franchises, and both had lame letdown endings...

If we're talking movies "LOTR" if we're talking books "Harry potter", I'm sorry but the harry potter movies were wildly watered down and the LOTR books have MANY sections where the book just drags and drags and drags....

I'm not even touching Tom Bombadil in Fellowship, the agonizingly long battle of helm's deep in the two towers, and the maddeningly long drawn out endings in Return of the king....Or the cheap "deus ex machina" miraculous healing of frodo with Kingsfoil....

Gah....plus his stilted, convoluted, drawn out prose gets VERY tiresome.

Best Answer

That's tough!!!!!!!!!! I'm such a fan of gollum and bilbo baggings! However, I love the Weasleys, Harry, Luna, Neville, Hermione, Crookshanks, Remus Lupin, Mad Eye Moody, Sirius, Dumbledore, and most of the delightful cast! Sorry, but Harry Potter is more intriguing and exciting! I love it!!!! Wizardry mixed with british accents..I FREAKIN LOVE IT!! lol

Best Answer

*changes channel *

Best Answer

Lord of the rings of course! Watching it now btw :P

Best Answer

LOTR- definately :)

Best Answer

not seen either

Best Answer

can i choose both ? if not .

then harry potter , at least better magic lol

Best Answer

Lord rings

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

Like'em both! (but only the first four of H.P.; the last three take on a "dark" tone/spirit, and that's unfortunate)

Best Answer

Neither. Bit before my time to care hehehehe

Best Answer

Put your pointer over the avi
<-------------

Best Answer

Best Answer

harry potter by farrr

Best Answer

BOTH

Best Answer