I know I'm not the only person in a situation like this. But I never thought I'd find myself here. I was doing well, graduated highschool. Went to college. Kind of bounced around a bit but did ok. Had a lot of friends. Moved away from home and school in my late 20's a little later than normal and starting working more professional jobs. I started work when i was 14. Never really had a girlfriend. Dated and had a few but nothing too serious. I was more trying to figure myself out and get myself together. Fell in love at 32 5 years later. it ended really badly and I got hurt. Got caught up in the economy crunch and other emotional stuff going on. 3 people who were close to me died in like a 3 year period. I burnt myself out and havent worked now in 2 years. I got laid off, was looking. Worked several jobs after the fact but was bouncing around and just got burnt out. This sucks? Lost contact with a lot of people just trying to get by and pay my bills. I'm worried i won't be able to retire comfortably and be able to do the things I'm capable of.
celtic34 celtic34 36-40, M 6 Answers Aug 14, 2011

Life happens. Just start over. Good things happens too.

Best Answer

Have you tried bowling ?

Best Answer

Take a deep breath and move forward.

Best Answer

Cheer up, old son. You are not alone. I have been divorced three times,went to prison for three weeks through my third divorce, lost two houses, through divorces, had to fight through the courts for a third house, which my partner was trying to take from me. That cost me thousands of pounds in legal fees. In the last recession, I lost my business through bankruptcy. I had a triple heart by-pass 10 years ago. I am suffering from the effects of asbestosis, and in February of this year, I suffered a slipped disc, which has trapped the spinal cord. The result of that being that I am in quite a bit of pain and discomfort and unable to get out and about without some help. That is making me a prisoner in my flat. The only thing that nobody has been able to, nor will they ever take away, is my sense of humour.<br />
My whole philosophy through life has been. If it's been done by a human being, then there is no reason why I can't do it. I'm in my late seventies, so there is hope for you yet...........PS. I loved Peza's answer. I found that really funny.

Best Answer