Im just posting this again to get a few more answers and see what other people have to say Im 20 and have been with my boyfriend for 2 years, we finally decided to go all the way. It hurts a lot for me, and I dont want it to. even when I am thinking calm thoughts, my body is still tense and resisting him even if my mind isnt. I need advise. he is a rather large guy. He is also a virgin. When we try,he gets quite a ways but we meet some sort of resistance and it becomes very painful. I dont know what that is because he is pretty far in by then. anyway, just all of it hurts. we move very slow and gentle and have tried a few times and no change. Im a t a loss, not sure what to do to make this easier. it makes me feel kind of bad that I cant get through it even though he promises it is okay and thanks me for the experience and looks forward to trying again and reminds me how much he loves me. I know Im overthinking and not staying turned on enough but Im not sure how to change it
jnayng jnayng 18-21, F 4 Answers Aug 28 in Dating & Relationships

Lubricating works wonders sometimes.. also, you might need to see a gyn. or a doctor about it - the resistance can be your hymen, or some of it, and that is very painful to have broken during intercourse - if it doesn't break after trying a couple of times, gently, you can ask to have it surgically opened/removed.

Best Answer

go for it

Best Answer

Try foreplay. But then, even with foreplay, it could still hurt and you could actually hear your hymen breaking.

Best Answer