There is this thing called Insanity Workout that absolutely kills you with short bursts of intense exercise but my god it worked. I never changed what I ate neither, just how much of it that I did eat. Cut portions in half. None of these silly week diets or soup diets. They may work but you will eventually put the weight on, when you decide to eat healthily again.

Best Answer

i have insanity but im on holiday at the moment and was debating on starting it when i got home.. I wasnt sure weather the results we're really as good as they made out?

Best Answer

Well, somebody remind me to kill the person who recommended me that work out dvd from hell… I've just finished it, but it's tiring as hell and it only gets worse. But I must say that it has given me really great results. However it won't do anything at all if you are not already eating the right things - It's more to tone up your body (avoiding loose skin, for example) than to lose weight. I'd post a picture but I'm a bit apprehensive about that on a website like EP. So far the only thing that has worked long-term is cutting down portions, exercising to shape up. Simple as that.

Best Answer

Hate to pop anybody's bubble, but the only way to loose weight is to take in less calories than you burn. And you will be hungry during the process. If the hunger pangs get to be too much then drink copious amounts of water. In short, stop eating.

Best Answer

cut out carbs and don't eat after 5.

Best Answer