Herbal remedies? I have had severe sleep deprivation of late maybe that's why?
TheCoitalQueen TheCoitalQueen 31-35, F 10 Answers Aug 26 in Dating & Relationships

Sleep deprivation will knock all sorts of things out of kilter. Getting enough sleep is our easiest means to insure good health. *That's why I'm up every night between 3 and 6*

Best Answer

Just phone me...

Best Answer

that could be a big part of the problem

Best Answer

RIght on, baby.

Best Answer

Yeah, you need your sleep. Poor hubby!

Best Answer

Could be. Maybe try doing some new sexual things to spice up the sex life in the bedroom.

Best Answer

Take supplements of DHEA, Ginseng and horny goat weed. That should help things. Plus remember to get enough sleep and to de-stress yourself; even if that requires a day just for you.

Best Answer

do you feel sexual at all? like you still want to ********** just not bang your husband?

Best Answer

Lol - not atall I sometimes feel a little horny but it's not appropriate. Kids are awake etc...

Best Answer

hmm.. yeah timing can be difficult.. maybe watch **** together! **** is pretty good

Best Answer

Lmao!

Best Answer

Have you checked down the back of the sofa?

Best Answer

For what hahha?

Best Answer

Your Libido? Even if you don't find it there may be some spare change or an old button you were looking for so "win/win" as they say?

Best Answer

Someone put on their smart pants today lol

Best Answer

Nope I'm commando so I must just be naturally smart :)

Seriously though I have struggled in the same way of late due to a bad back and strong pain killers but I find a day on here every now and then reading stories and chatting gets me in the mood when my partner comes home?

Best Answer