She RAPED you and should be sent to jail for 50years

Best Answer

but i asked her to!

Best Answer

STILL RAPE

Best Answer

no it cant be! i wanted her to do it

Best Answer

i dont care tho.... i wanted her to with every inchof my body.... it was best day of my life

Best Answer

It makes it rape.

Best Answer

but i asked her to teach me and show me

Best Answer

Doesn't matter. As the adult it was up to her to say no.

Best Answer

why we were in love .. who cares about age

Best Answer

The law cares about age. Anyone with any morals cares about age. An 11 year old isn't ready for that kind of thing.

Best Answer

I was 11 too :)

Best Answer

nooooo.....Gender really isn't the issue here...whether the person you had your first experience with was a man or a woman, in the eyes of the law, what they did was highly inappropriate....

Best Answer

Makes it statutory rape where I come from.

Best Answer

sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Best Answer

ok or not .. you cant get it back....

Best Answer

You are just stirring the pot here... "I asked her to " ?

Best Answer

i did.... i dont know what you mean by stirring pot, but i asked her a lot of questions and i wanted to know, and she said ill know one day, and i said no, show me

Best Answer

If it happened .. it was illegal . Was it your fault ..no .
Do I still think you are serious ? No .. Why? I get a sense of ' bragging 'in your responses .

Best Answer

im not bragging... i was in love

Best Answer

That's what makes me question this . You are defending her .
You are not in love at 11 .

Best Answer

What, wait a minute I am lost. She was 20 and you were 11 that is the wrong part right there. But if you are happy with your decision who am I to judge.

Best Answer

i asked her to teach me

Best Answer

That isn't right of her. She should have said no. You are a child and she is an adult their isn't anything right about this situation. I hope she isn't babysitting you anymore. But again it is your life and if you are happy with your decision and what she did too you I am in no place to throw sticks and stones

Best Answer

she moved a year ago.... thats why im so alone

Best Answer

**** her like real talk. She is wrong whether you want to believe it or not she is wrong. You are very young and probably are realizing that you like girls and that's okay but an 11 year old and 20 year isn't right. Her mind and experience or more mature than you completely. She wasn't good for you. Find you someone your age and if you want to keep having sex do it safely or don't do it at all. Good Luck

Best Answer

This proves my point that young boys are capable of arousing an older woman by the way he acts & talk provocatively. When I was a boy a boy seduced his babysitter by slipping drugs in her tea. She was unconcious for quite a long period of time in which he did all sorts of things to her. S o it is not always the woman to blame.......needless to say the boy got away with it as he was only 13.........the woman was in her 30s.

Best Answer