This website is for being depressed not religious debate.

Best Answer

someone ripped off my flintstones bandaid and forced me to ask a question.. this is it lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

I am religious, but if you are not, that is totally cool, because its your business, and I do not like arguing/ confrontations. People have a right to their own opinion

Best Answer

I could really care less what others think about religion until they just keep pushing down our throats and try to legislate from the from a religious perspective. When someone tells a woman what to do with her body, or gay people who they can marry then it is no longer an issue of personal belief.

Best Answer

It seems to be a hardwired tribal drive for reality-consensus. Facilitates social environment stability for breeding purposes or sumthin.<br />
Im opposed to religion and gods because such mythologies are just so profoundly idiotic.

Best Answer

Disagree with you completely. Although most arguments are just hot air, debate is how our race advances its communal knowledge best. Keep arguing! (Would be nice, though, if the religious side would stop turning those arguments into violence :))<br />
(That's a joke)<br />
(Isn't it?)

Best Answer

We want them to start believing but they don't.

Best Answer

not to mention politics, drugs, pervs, and people who just like to push there thoughts on others. Its a bully sight in some ways.

Best Answer