TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 5 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Hobbies

they have some legitimate problems. it's ruined as many as it has saved. Many end up worse off or dead.

Best Answer

All of us have our significant problems. The impression I get is that if a person earns the money or is trained into it because the family is wealthy, she is more likely to be able to handle it because understanding and appreciation are more likely. But it does not work well if it falls on a person -- even if the windfall is actually small.

Best Answer

If the person was the type that can handle those sort of stresses they will be fine. The reason some of those people had never had responsibilities of that sort is because they actually have no capacity to handle them. I don't mean that their problems are more or less significant. but people have tried to kill (and sometimes been successful) some of the lottery winners...these are not problems some of them would have had if they had not won the money. Other people have positive experiences.

Best Answer

I agree. The strong, healthy mindset must be there in order for healthy actions to come of such a change.

Best Answer

Often it's family and friends. I'm one of those who, if he won and lost if all would explain it like this. Say a million bucks.<br />
I spent half a million on women and grog and drugs. The other half million I just pissed away.

Best Answer

It's more like being so inflexible they can't adapt and a culture that promises them wealth will solve all of their problems instead of suggesting it's just a different lifestyle. That's not lack of preparation, but the same kind of insanity that drives lemmings over the cliff.

Best Answer