love at first sight in my opinion seems a bit for the movies. Now lust at first sight yes but full on love no. how can you love someone you have never spoken to or dont know? sounds like your setting yourself up if you ask me. Lust as first sight seems more plausible everyone has lusted after someone they have only seen once and couldnt get them off of their minds because of a smile or a simple look.... people tend to read into simple human gestures too much. So to narrow down my answer to the question love at first sight NO! lust at first sight HELL YES!

Best Answer

I've fallen in love (or some strong emotion/infatuation) at first meeting. I have also fallen in love slowly after getting to know each other really well. One love was not better than the other, although at the time I thought immediate love was less contrived and rational and therefore more genuine and real -- but I was wrong.

Best Answer

Yes I would like to think so. But I guess once reality hits later in the relationship.... Eeeek! But with that said for some people the feelings just intensify and it's all good :)

Best Answer

not sure but ive had chemisty and sparks at first sight

Best Answer

How I met my first wife--saw her across the book store at college.

Best Answer

It happens. My thought is, how to keep it going.

Best Answer

I don't know about love at FIRST sight, but strong attraction, lust at first sight is definitely possible...

Best Answer

Married 31years and met on a blind date

Best Answer

Yes ,I'm certain it happens all the time .

Best Answer

it happens.

Best Answer

Every single time I have had a friend tell me this happened? Derp! They break up after 5-8 months. Some of the most long term relationships I know was ba<x>sed off two people actually not exactly liking each other from the start.

Best Answer