Thatsmystyle77 Thatsmystyle77 22-25, M 26 Answers Jul 9, 2012

Love does hurt but love can also make you happy so why worry about the pain if first you will be happy

Best Answer

actually nowadays its hard to find selfless people.. That is the reason pure love and friendships are rare now... the whole defect is in people who do not understand love and friendships.. and later they blame that "love hurts".. :/

Best Answer

yeah thats true but I believe that love can first of all make you happy and then when you screw up then it will hurt..but only person who you can blame is yourself.

Best Answer

Yes.. so ultimately its not that love hurts.. its our mistakes in love(choosing the one) that makes u feel hurt.. :)

Best Answer

LACK of love HURTS deeply; especially if YOU have love to give but have NO love in return. argh!!!

Best Answer

Hurt makes u stronger.. and if u are strong u can love more passionately and protect ur love easily.. :)

Best Answer

I believe that it is better to "have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"...pain can make us stronger, if we allow it. The stronger we are; the DEEPER we love, I agree. I think we are also WISER as to not give love so easily as well...

Best Answer

With me its opposite.. i rarely trust anyone and if someone hurts me i might stop loving at all.. sooo its one love one person theory meant for me.. :)

Best Answer

PYAR k sath hmesha dard to hota hi h so dont expect dat love gives u happiness alone,<br />
let me tell u a story -<br />
1 bar sari feelings ne decide kiya ki wo olg chupa chupi khelenge,<br />
DARD n counting start ki or baki feelings chup gye.<br />
JHUT ped k piche chup gya.<br />
or pyar gulab ki jhadiyo k piche,,,<br />
sab pkde gye sivay pyar ke<br />
JEALOUSY ne DARD ko bta diya ki PYAR kha chupa hua<br />
DARD n PYAR ko khich k bahr nikala<br />
to<br />
kanto ki vjh se PYA ki ankhein khrab ho gyi<br />
GOD ne DARD ko sja sunai ki use jindagi bhar PYAR k sath rhna pdega<br />
tab se PYAR andha h or jhan b jata h DARD uske sath hota h

Best Answer

Nice story good lady but not practical.. actually nowadays its hard to find selfless people.. That is the reason pure love and friendships are rare now... the whole defect is in people who do not understand love and friendships.. and later they blame that "love hurts".. :/

Best Answer

I think it is the people and the things they do to you that hurts you, but NO loves does not hurt.

Best Answer

Yeah.. =)

Best Answer

sometimes it does.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I sure have made it hurt for several guys. Sorry guys, that's the way I am.

Best Answer

why did u do that?.. : /

Best Answer

Because they couldn't accept the way I am. If you know me you know I'm a cheater, I always sleep with other guys. I allow them to do the same, I don't blame them if they sleep with another girl while they're in a relationship with me. But some guys just can't handle that.

Best Answer

Yes getting your heart broken is like taking a knife to the heart because once you have let a person in to your wold and opened up to let them and they just tear it <br />
down its really painful its not easy to just forget about at person that you've shared your feelings with and you have spent so much time with this person and then to have them just<br />
break your heart hurts and its not fair but its something that you just have to learn to move on from my dad said this to me and after a while i did

Best Answer

I see and understand what ur dad said.. he sounds like a really smart guy to me.. haha.. or at least experienced..

Best Answer

well. Idk... I'm in a confused relationship so i'm not sure yet.

Best Answer

Okay will solve a little peace of puzzle for u.. if its really a true love it doesn't hurt u.. =)

Best Answer

Only if you are really lucky.

Best Answer

haha.. what does that means?

Best Answer

True love heals. False love, or un-returned love, hurts.

Best Answer

i whole lot the truth.. haha

Best Answer

No, love doesn't hurt.<br />
It's "desire" that hurts always and results in pain.

Best Answer

agree.. =)

Best Answer

Hmmm, I'm not too sure if love itself should hurt but we all make mistakes & misunderstand and every relationship will have its ups & downs. There's a lot to go into relationships & friendships but very few people get that... Or so it seems. So yeah, I don't think it's love that hurts but its all the other crap that comes wih it lol

Best Answer

u said it like the game girl.. haha

Best Answer

Where "the game girl" I don't see her answer? That's funny though, I didn't even look at the other answers. But you know what they say, great minds think alike ;) lol

Best Answer

Love is wonderful, it's the disappointment in the s/o's flaws that's a drag.

Best Answer

Exactly.. u said it like the big man.. =)

Best Answer

Love feels great; it is when LOVE stops being loving is when it hurts.

Best Answer

Only if you're doing it wrong.

Best Answer

Yes.. :)

Best Answer

BTW, it's a danged good song, particularly the version by Nazareth

Best Answer

I did not know that.. :)

Best Answer

Yes it always do and that's how you know that it was real love, it hurt so bad.

Best Answer

Best Answer

wouldn't be love if it didn't.......

Best Answer

nowadays its hard to find selfless people.. That is the reason pure love and friendships are rare now... the whole defect is in people who do not understand love and friendships.. and later they blame that "love hurts".. :/

Best Answer