thepetulant thepetulant 41-45, M 12 Answers Jan 21, 2011

No, I'm not even sure if that means anything other than a bad attitude toward love.

Best Answer

I'm not sure, your grammar is fairly bad here but if I understand what you're saying then no, I don't agree in the least.

Best Answer

Can you point out what's wrong grammatically ?

Best Answer

To much licking involved here

Best Answer

then maybe we should try licking and kicking at the same time huh??

Best Answer

...when you go after more important goals{and believe me there do exist 'MORE' important goals} rather than chasing 'that covetted person' .. the males or females thinking too 'high & mighty' of themselves LITERALLY - 'tow the line' ............. so .. YES .

Best Answer

People so often want what they can't have; there is some truth in this saying.<br />
I once read a book for young men about how to win over young women and it said, "Treat the princesses like pigs and the pigs like princesses." This is actually a good practical formula for popularity for a guy.

Best Answer

kicking is dandy, but liquor is quicker, and tequila makes her clothes fall off.

Best Answer

my experience says that u r right...........

Best Answer

"I'm going to start kicking girls"<br />
Way ahead of you XD

Best Answer

Neither love nor animals, in a literal or a figurative meaning, need to be kicked to force a positive response. Love exists in many forms, it's delicate and elusive and needs to be nurtured and taken care of, just like any animals in need if they're going to survive. You can't force love onto someone. Instead, if it's true and mutual, love itself should be enough to respond to it with love. Falling in love and loving are not the same thing, but for some people the transition happens more seamlessly than for others - if that transition never happens, don't get angry about it, and instead think of it as a part of a larger work in progress that can only benefit from the experience and helps you to further understand the directions towards love and life.
Within yourself, always stay flexible - never break.

Best Answer