flowerchild555 flowerchild555 36-40, F 13 Answers Apr 12, 2012

Did you come up with that? Because it's genious :)

Best Answer

Nah... wish I did. Saw it on a retro greeting card. It's gold!

Best Answer

That was a good one. Thanks for the laugh!

Best Answer

And if you don't have to force it, it's probably diarrhea. Yes, that is correct.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

too true

Best Answer

Oh FC - your question made me laugh - which was exactly what I needed! And yes, I whole heartedly agree. :)

Best Answer

Glad you laughed!

Best Answer

You might gamble and lose, so it is like a fart.

Best Answer

Haha!

Best Answer

That's only if you push too hard . . . <br />
Right?

Best Answer

yes...

Best Answer

Love is like diareena...if you get too much of one woman you will come out all wet. Love is like a pile of sh*t ...kinda shticky & its shmells.

Best Answer

Yuk!

Best Answer

Here -----((CougarFlirts. _COM))-------online gathered the world's largest Mature Women who find their love!I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. rαce, cOl0r or αge. aren't nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. Are you single? And I can help you to find a lover. Wanna find a cougar lover??? Here is a very nice co-mmunity ~~~~-----(( CougarFlirts. _COM))-----best wishes !

Best Answer