theadventuresofalexus theadventuresofalexus 18-21, F 24 Answers Apr 30, 2012

BULLSHITTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

in the air!

Best Answer

worth all the trouble.

Best Answer

I totally agree, when it'smutual.

Best Answer

precious

Best Answer

true, it can be like that.

Best Answer

Great answer!

Best Answer

Toxic

Best Answer

overratd!

Best Answer

like hennessy, youl enjoy it but might feel bad later..

Best Answer

Bittersweet.

Best Answer

......madhouse with only two patiens....

Best Answer

a Drop of Water in a Big Desert......

Best Answer

Ruthless

Best Answer

Faithfulness.

Best Answer

a short term mental illness that causes people to make mistakes lasting years longer after recovery.

Best Answer

Not for me.

Best Answer

why is that?

Best Answer

I don't think it exist.

Best Answer

Okay So What if you loved Sports do you think there is no existance for that either?

Best Answer

an excuse people use to do things that are awful

Best Answer

hmm i dont follow up on what is being said here ...

Best Answer

Game playing?

Best Answer

Absolutly true!

Best Answer

It's like religon... people use LOVE as a was to get out of doing something awful. Love is an excuse (not just an excuse). Example: Man cheats and then says "i didnt meant to do it, i love my wife." or with a woman saying something of the same nature.

Best Answer

...disgusting...

Best Answer

haha Why disgusting my friend? we all have fallen in love with someone one time or another right?

Best Answer

You can't say that. No one can. For all you know love is a delusion that you refuse to question day to day, calling it this word love. This word love is like the word god, used to explain the phenomena of human social and sexual behavior. Love isnt really love at all more than it is chemistry. Brains work differently however. You may have made more connections because of that reason, while my brain works completely differently and i fail to make any close relationships, even to my own family. I have never made a close connection to anyone in my life, or rather i grew out of those close ties i used to hold to my family, and began questioning this human behavior that causes us to "love" one another. For what purpose does love hold other than to reproduce and repeat the process. Love isnt love at first sight, rather its sexual desire towards someone, and what happens when you have sexual desire when it comes to humans? The motion to reproduce. However Sigman Freud and maslow would both agree that we need those close connections as humans. I disagree with both. Brains work differently, and sometimes you can't make those close connections as others. You should question your love for others, think about why you really need others. Do you really?

Best Answer