If you are not able to freely communicate with him, maybe you should work on that issue first.

Best Answer

This is what I'm saying

Best Answer

I suspect that you're afraid to ask it because you realize that you risk a break-up if he tells you that he doesn't want a family.<br />
Are you prepared to say nothing about this for years and years just so that you can stay with this person? Wouldn't you be wasting time being with this person rather than dating someone who actually wants a family? This is a serious subject and you need to know how your partner feels about that. The good news is that this question can also have a beneficial effect on your relationship if you both know that you're both working toward the same goal!

Best Answer

Come straight out and ask whether or not a family is in his future plans at some point.

Best Answer

I am sure family is considered the two of you. And any X trays are just bennies ....

Best Answer

Communication is so important u probably you heard this before,but most peopl don't read minds,I think you should be honest,and say what ur expecting from the beging.good luck

Best Answer

If you are scared to even ask you are miles away

Best Answer

It's not that I need it to happen right now but I wanna know that what we are working towards together and not just me. We been going through alot lately little strain on are realtionship so I don't know when we can go back to asking about the future.

Best Answer

Then drop it-you do not want to add more stress to a fragile relationship

Best Answer