When I go on holiday with my wife, I love it when she goes topless. I approached the subject a few years ago & she said that she was more than comfortable to do it & out they came!! There have been holidays when she hasn't done it & I haven't forced the issue (even though I love it when she does). She said that it's because no one else was topless around the pool. There have also been other holidays when other women are topless & she joins in. Is this a consensus of opinion amongst women who won't go topless if no one else does?? Needless to say, I can't wait for our next holiday to see if she does it again.
N7C29 N7C29 36-40, M 1 Answer Jun 10 in Travel

My friend goes nude at the coed sauna and hot tub. When she is there, other women always join in. I have been there without her and half the time no women participate. They sit in a chair with their robes on and never get in the sauna or hot tub because they are unwilling to be the only woman nude there.

Best Answer