Per week... ARE YOU HAPPY?
Sublimelovecuts Sublimelovecuts 18-21, M 9 Answers Mar 22 in Dating & Relationships

It's not quantity but quality that counts....

Best Answer

Yes very true. Sometimes it's very difficult to find the language that does justice to what you're saying, you know?

Best Answer

love, plenty, 3kids and 1 wife.<br />
sex, enough 4x plus a week.<br />
pleasure, loads from wife, kids, work and life.

Best Answer

Are you in heaven shiatsujohn?

Best Answer

very very nearly, thanks.

Best Answer

1-2 a week and I'm okay with that ...

Best Answer

At least twice per week

Best Answer

You have sex twice a week? Are you happy?

Best Answer

In what regard?

Best Answer

are you more often happy than you are sad? On a day to day basis, where does your happiness come from? And are those sources available/reachable more often than they're not??

Best Answer

none in 4 years

Best Answer

Are you more often happy or more often sad?

Best Answer

never happy

Best Answer

I really hope you can find a source, a pond to fill your thirst, it deeply saddens me to know of your troubles. I wish i could give you what you need, but i know you have to find it yourself. KEEP SEARCHING! You must have some tools that you've picked up in your journey so far, no?

Best Answer

oh no the wife took care of those to.

Best Answer

Fight, Fight, and CONTINUE FIGHTING for everything you think you deserve, if deep down you know you don't deserve them, i would say work on becoming someone that deserves good things. Good luck on the rest of your journey milesne! :) -------------- P.s Almost everyone that has ever known you; wanted you to be happy and free! THAT. Is. The. Truth! hahaha

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

My average is zero times a week. And I'm not happy about that.

Best Answer

Ohh man. Ditto. We should all strive to have what we desire (daily). But we cant always expect gold to be at the end of the rainbow.

Best Answer

All I care to have.

Best Answer

I envy you. truly.

Best Answer