You can't have love, where there is hate. Or at least that is how I see things. I received a message from a certain someone today that said: But really wanna say good morning n don't hate me. I think the hate I have for myself is enough to go around. Have anyone else out there ever felt this way about themselves before, and why? What made you hate yourself that much, and if you don't anymore how did you get out of it? But the overall true question I wanted to ask is this: HOW CAN YOU LOVE SOMEONE ELSE WHEN YOU DONT EVEN LOVE YOURSELF?
Itonlytakesone Itonlytakesone 26-30, F 2 Answers Mar 14 in Community

you can't have love with hate; because hate is like a poison; it is destructive and harmful, it is meant to inflict pain; love uplifts, hate always brings you down.

Best Answer

Best Answer