daisiesandtulips daisiesandtulips 31-35, F 17 Answers Mar 3 in Community

Everything in moderation. You can also practice the best exercise the "two handed push away". You firmly place both hands on the table and push yourself away.

Best Answer

Low carb high protein! Atkins

Best Answer

Low carb moderate protein.

Best Answer

I stay away from dairy and gluten.

Best Answer

i dont know about diets honestly. i do think for myself it depends on how physical your day is. i am farmgirl so i work hard, your life is different. i think you need to balance how you work to what you eat.

Best Answer

I've a baby to tend to. Need lots of energy for her.

Best Answer

wow! congratulations!!!! during the winter when i am not as physical but have a lot of things to do i tend to stick to rice, peas and a bit of fish or smoked turkey, keeps my energy up without making me go screaming insane needing to work it off. ( my weight varies from 86 to 92 lbs depending on how active i am)

Best Answer

ain't been on a diet yet, so couldn't say

Best Answer

balanced diet! thts 50% carb, and the rest two (proteins and fats) in equal amounts

Best Answer

Dieting for losing weight or muscle gain?

Best Answer

Well I'm actually not overweight but I am not my pre baby size. I need to lose another 8 pounds. I wouldn't mind a bit of muscle gain however having a baby makes it difficult to make time to go to the gym.

Thanks

Best Answer

cut all unnecessary calories and cut all the fat you can. <br />
the best diet is eat small portions, eat a little of everything. no excesses, moderation and variety are key. oh and exercise :P

Best Answer

Low carb high protein has been working for me, but exercise and portion control is the overall best and safest.

Best Answer

A balanced diet, all in moderation

Best Answer

smaller portions and avoid sugary foods. Add in cardio every other day, and you're golden.

Best Answer

Never high carb anything, for me. Lots of protein, fruit, veggies and nuts.

Best Answer

Lotsa nuts on EP.

Best Answer

Fruits, too. EP is a lot healthier than people realize.

Best Answer

I do love nuts but they are high in fat sadly

Best Answer

All things in moderation. Nuts are very good for you in small amounts.

Best Answer