The numbness started Sunday and it was just one spot on my thigh, then yesterday night it started becoming numb all over my body.
Gcarrie Gcarrie 16-17, F 13 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in Health

Emotional baggage manifesting itself physically, or it could be a pinched nerve (or bundle of nerves) in your spine, or perhaps a virus that attacks through your spinal fluid. You might consider seeing a doctor over an EP diagnosis.

Best Answer

Sciatica?

Best Answer

Go to the hospital for a emergency treatment. It could be a Sciata. It means your spine squashing the nerves that causes pains, it can be severe or mild but because you say it numb all over, it could be anything so get yourself checked out as soon as poss. You could end up not being able to walk properly for a while if your problems goes unchecked. It happened to me in January.

Best Answer

You need to see a doctor. Your symptoms are serious. Forget the chiropractor for now.

Best Answer

Maybe strep throat

Best Answer

? Kidney or urinary tract infection

Best Answer

could be the flu

Best Answer

Pinched nerve in you spine.

Best Answer

Swine flu..

Best Answer