garvan garvan 46-50, M 6 Answers Sep 21, 2011

We're sorry ! It's really hot for spring too ... But you get cold Christmases ! Ours are like 40 celsius ! Yet everyone cooks a bloody roast anyway ... Plenty of beer 'tho ... Come on over !

Best Answer

That sounds so alien to me,hot at Christmas,when you see the christmas films there is always snow falling,people wrapped up snug and warm,mulled wine,lovely smells in the house,thanks for answering :-)

Best Answer

Those Christmas snow movies always make me feel a bit cooler ...

Best Answer

I love winter. Look forward to it from about mid May until it about mid November. Then it feels comfortable to me.

Best Answer

Yes,some do.......a nice sunny day in winter is lovely,wrap up warm and go for a long walk with the dog,feed the ducks,canada geese,take time in looking through gardening catalogues and planning for the beautiful summer's display,there are a lot of positives to winter.

Best Answer

I love four distinct seasons. Where I'm at in the southeast US we only get what I call two and a half!<br />
I also prefer cool to cold weather though not extremely cold. Why? Because you can always put more clothes on to stay warm but even if you take them all off and it's hot and your hot and sweaty. I don't like hot and sweaty. Yeech.<br />
Snow in July in Australia, now that would throw my clock for a loop! But it is what we are used to that makes all the difference.

Best Answer

i have hot summers, beautiful warm fall and mild december and come jan. its spring already. it is said that we here have the best weather in the world from jan to june- w/ avg temp 60f at night and 75f daytime and low low humidity. live in southern texas, on the coast. beautiful. you are invited, plz come and enjoy.

Best Answer

Winter is like death to me. I hate winter.

Best Answer

It's not too bad when it is sunny.

Best Answer

Come on over ! I have a spare room !

Best Answer

True

Best Answer