tigger067 tigger067 46-50, M 6 Answers May 21, 2011

9 years old on the swingset in my grandparent's yard! The weather is perfect, warm with a cool breeze. My dad is pushing me and my brothers on the swings, we play for hours. You know that funny feeling in your stomach when you're up high, swinging and you look back at the person swinging you? I love that feeling. One of my brothers is ringing the enormous bell in the yard and there are dandelions all over the place, my grandma sees them as flowers, not weeds. The clothes on the clothesline are waving in the breeze and the sky is as blue as can be. It smells like spring time.

Best Answer

i am happy i made you recall this lovely story.

Best Answer

12/27/1961<br />
the dy o got mkarreid to my wife at age 13 and she fainted during it after she said i do and i lifted her and held her thought the others that were also get married

Best Answer

its going to be today

Best Answer

I have several. I think though that a time in Bordeaux might top the lot - when I had just been kicked off a train in Brussels for not having a ticket when I was paying everything out for a mental Scottish guy and had tried to escape him (He was only in France because he had just attacked his brother-in-law with an axe!) I got away from him and got the train back to France and went to Cap ferret, where my friends were waiting - sleeping on the train station where we had a three day drinking session. I was so relieved though, that I nearly cried. So many others - read my biography in about 20 years time!

Best Answer

thank you for comment, sounds good.
Yours sincerely Tigger

Best Answer