Happened around 1pm today ladder was 5ft tall he was on top rung, as he fell a larger ladder that was next to him hit him on the head. He lay on the ground in excruciating pain unable to get up for 10-15 min. He refused ambulance due to no health ins. As he was on ground he said he had trouble breathing, he can breath now, and from what I can tell he was hyperventilating from being scared. He had a cold & now when he coughs he gets sharp pain in lower right back to rght of spine. He put Ice but only for 10 min- he's stubborn. He was able to walk upstairs by 9pm but with alot of pain. Any bad signs he should be on the lookout that signal internal injuries? THIS IS WHY WE NEED OBAMA IN so people like this guy can get freakin medical care when they get hurt. UPDATE- He went to Dr today cuz he was in more pain- excruciating pain- had Xrays- showed 3 broken ribs- ouch. He's resting comforably now thatnks to pain meds. Dr said he needed them or he could get pneumonia? I never heard of getting pneumonia from broken ribs- what's up with that- if anyone knows how that works let me know.
Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 9 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Health

They should watch a movie where someone is tragically and suddenly paralyzed, because that's what could happen if they don't go to the frakin' hospital. Insurance or not, they have to treat you. tell them to bill you then light the bill on fire. Your friend will thank you later when they still have the ability to move their arms and they can flip the collection agency the bird.

Best Answer

I know- he's stubborn n won't listen to me- I had no insurance and hurt my back went to hospital and they made me wait 6 hours with a severe injury- the emergency waiting room filled up and people were seen 2times before they saw me- people without insurance are NOT treated the same-even the janitor stopped by twice and said"they haven't seen you yet?" I was getting up to leave when Dr finally came in.

Best Answer

Frazzil knock him on the head and get him to the best hospital u can find.What is he ....a moron? That's a professional opinion.

Best Answer

yes lol- he IS a moron, very stubborn. His brother is comming over to try and make him go to Dr tues.

Best Answer

he best see dr go to emergency at a mercy hospital they will treat him <br />
damn medicals system maybe barrack is right something is better than nothing

Best Answer

I agree, this is AMERICA dammit and we should have medical insurance coverage for those who can't afford it- he worked hard here all his life 12 hour days 6 days a week for 30 years- but his place of work never had ins. at least OBAMA wants to help those less fortunate- Romney wants them all to DIE or suffer.

Best Answer

Collapsed vertebra. Need too see a doc for something like that

Best Answer

Make sure u ALL VOte For OBAMA To-day so this problem doesn't become yours. U can bet the other one is not going to run down the road and pay your bill,.

Best Answer

Stabilize him and ice the area to reduce swelling. Hospital has to take him. He shouldn't wait to go. Back and neck injuries are not to be overlooked ever.

Best Answer

Yikes! Well any numbness or tingling, having trouble moving or losing control of any bodily functions (urinating himself, uncontrollable erections etc) are very serious and need to be he checked out. He could have a ruptured disc which is very serious but if he refuses to see a doctor then at least watch out for the above signs (which can be signs of permanent damage/paralysis)

Best Answer

thanks, no numbness or any of the other things u mentioned. He's a guy that won't do things if he can't afford it. he was cutting a tree fell over from hurricane sandy.

Best Answer

He may have a slipped disc get him to go to one of the walk in surgeries

Best Answer