maybe i should write him a letter? or an e-mail.. asking him to stop, tell him that i know he hates me but there's no need for this. it's been three months. time for it to stop. I was thinking maybe someone will help me? maybe if I could speak to someone on here.. preferably a bloke. to see what you think? ill explain the situation fully. then write a mail, and maybe you could read it to see what you think? it would be a great help. id appreciate it. ill even add u to msn if ur interested :)
LawRaJayne LawRaJayne 18-21, F 13 Answers Sep 4, 2009

Tell him that you were contacted by the health authorities as having had past contact with him. They said that he has a sexually transmitted disease.

Best Answer

Tell him if he doesn’t stop you’re going to tell people he’s got a tiny ******

Best Answer

i think you should confront him and tell him to get over it ..... and also ask him to please stop<br />
I would ask him to please stop <br />
and the tell him to get over it life goes on<br />
If he dosent do do it the good way tell him to shut the hell up before you rip his dirty lying mouth off

Best Answer

The problem is that people like him are actually encouraged if you tell them to stop...If possible you should just wait until he fades into oblivion...

Best Answer

Terry is right, I'd go one step further and say the reason you broke up was, his ****** was a wee bit small for a guy. He was insecure about it and had trouble performing.

Best Answer

This is a bit mean too do, But in your case i would tell him too leave you alone, or you will tell all your friends and his friends that he is a dud in bed if you know what i mean... Even if he wasn't he might think twice about giving you a hard time and leave you alone.. Words are just words they carn't hurt you and he is just a spineless little boy who has nothing better to do that be mean to you.. If he said nasty stuff to a guy he would probly get his head smacked in.. good luck..

Best Answer

tell him he has to stop saying things about u...<br />
that no matter how mad,angry or even if he hates u..<br />
it,s time for him to get on with his life and to let u get on with ur,s...<br />
remind him it works both way u could say things about him... only use as a last resort...<br />
best thing is just to ignore him as he will get bored and move on...

Best Answer

break his legs....

Best Answer

Oh my!!! I love the answers here..... tiny ****** and a dud in bed. That will shut up the bloke fast!!!! <br />
Let the ex say all he wants, the people who knows you will see though his lies, etc.<br />
If not, do what the guys above says... tiny ****** and a dud in bed.

Best Answer