It doesn't hurt that bad for ladies...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 23 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in WTK

Ask my wife, she cut off my balls soon after I married her - keeps them locked away in her dresser - I'm hoping to get them back in the divorce settlement :)

Best Answer

Haha..you make me weak with laughter sometimes!

Best Answer

Yup. It would probably hurt you just as much if you got kicked in the genitals. The difference is that yours aren't swinging around down there.

Best Answer

If I lend them to you... Would you try ?

Best Answer

Worst pain ever

Best Answer

Beyond pain, a new level

Best Answer

Really..I have no idea, but I would never....except for extreme emergencies....

Best Answer

It's a good way to get a guy down for the count

Best Answer

I am guessing yes, but have not experienced that and don't plan to either.

Best Answer

Well it hurts if you slip on a stile and land with your legs either side of the fence! >.<

Best Answer

Yuup. Please don't try it.

Best Answer

yes it bloody well does! lol

Best Answer

******* oath it does,,,,<br />
PS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,''''It doesn't hurt that bad for ladies...''''<br />
I don't know any ladies who have balls

Best Answer

Maybe not as bad as giving birth...but it's got to be close.

Best Answer

yes. it might compare with getting a thumb in your eye with the lid closed, maybe worse

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Lol Well ofcourse it hurts,its in his balls,the reason why it doesn't hurt us is because they(the people)who kick us,kick us in our vajajay & in there,we don't have nerve endings that's in our c lits,that's why when you have s ex you feel pain & no women ever likes it but they get use to it or they fake it Lol & the guy thinks he's doing a good job Lol,its just like a tampon,it hurts but you get used to that bastard,so in order for it to hurt,they would have to kick us in our c lit where we have nerve endings :D Lol I'm only 13-15 & I know this,intelligent huh? :P

Best Answer

There are two reasons... One... there are lots of nerves down there.... and Two... because they are kept on the outside (For cooling), they are more vulnerable.... So, we are wired to feel more pain there... so that we protected them better.

Best Answer

I've only ever been accidentally injured,and it was an indescribable pain,and one that I've never forgotten,and never wish to repeat.

Best Answer