jus wonderin cuz im thinkin bout getting surgery to reduce them...but idk if i shuldd..i would put a pic of me but idk how in this msgheres a pic of me..tell me what u think..im http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/valll21/
unitedgirl00 unitedgirl00 18-21, F 49 Answers Mar 25, 2011

There is no ONE perfect woman's body. Men like what men like. Some like petite, some like large breasts. Some like a booty that just won't quit.

A woman's body is only part of how attractive she is. If a man sees a beautiful woman across the room and finds out that she's a ***** when he talks to her it doesn't matter what her body looks like.

The sexiest part of a woman is between her ears. Everything else is just window dressing.

Best Answer

You're talkin' to me when you mention thick legs. I LOVE strong looking legs on a woman.

There aren't many bad boobs. Well, anyway, someone would have to prove they were bad. I don't crave big butts (not real crazy about extremely skinny buts, either--just not a butt man, I guess).

Legs, especially thighs, that look like I'd have to work hard to "escape" them? Got my attention. Totally.

Best Answer

You and I are on the same boat. I too love women with thick calves

Best Answer

Surgery is for lazy people. Exercise and healthy eating guarantees weight loss and better physical fitness, and is far more attractive than temporary looks gained by surgery. Healthy people are attractive, and overweight people or people with plastic surgery aren't attractive.

Within a year, you'll look the same except with a lighter wallet and probably with stomach surgery making you incapable of eating the food needed to exercise. Surgery is a one-way trip to bad health.

Best Answer

You are a beautiful young lady. Keep healthy & have a positive attitude. Do not alter yourself for ANYONE. Do what pleases you first. If you have to make a major change in who you are for someone else, they will never be happy with who you truly are. Self improvement is wonderful.

Stay true to yourself !!!

P.S. I fit the same description. I think most women were like this before society's "view" of a model that looks like a starving skeleton became the "look"....It is so sad for women and their daughters to have to deal with this. A good self image & mothers teaching their daughters that is is ok to be yourself is what we need more of.

I know it said men only but I hope all will understand my answer. Love to all you GUYS ..-:)

Best Answer

u %100 right...cant say more
p.s nice profile pics

Best Answer

Thanks -:)

Best Answer

you just described my idea of the ideal shape for a woman...society may advertise skinny tall women but for me give the thick hour glassed woman!!!

Best Answer

OMG you're incredibly sexy as you are, and you're considering SURGERY to alter that!?!?! Sweetheart, just take a walk a few times a week to maintain where you are if you're concerned about what your diet does to your figure. It's much less painful, less expensive, and the recovery time from a walk is much shorter (i.e., 5 minutes of cooldown, IF you were walking at a brisk pace).

True, you don't want to be obese, obviously, as that carries definite health risks, but if your picture is more or less current & accurate, then there's really nothing that needs to go under a knife.

Yes, there are plenty of men who already would find you INCREDIBLY SEXY AS YOU ARE!!!

Best Answer

Women with big hips are beautiful! I mean above all else men look for women that are a size 14 in the waist and up. the curves of are a blessing,and I wouldn't confront, speak, or date a woman without them.

Best Answer

I think that women with a wide hip to waist ratio are the most attractive to me. I love a women with large butt and small waist. also with big thighs too. Certainly my favorite body body image for a woman that interest me.

Best Answer

I like well rounded women, Not really into skeletons.

Best Answer

your looking at magazines and think you have to be like them? trust, my ex was thick as well and she was sooooooooooooooooo se*y. Flaunt your curves, if your proud of what you got...and i've seen your pictures and all so you should be, so yea be proud of what you've got and guys will queing up for you.

Best Answer

Definitely, girls look much better with curves.

Best Answer

You said the magic words... "big boobs".

btw those are great pics. You are very attractive.

Best Answer

I love all women for just being them.

Best Answer

I love thick legs and big butts and big boobs. but them all together and its perfect. you won't be able to stop me making you ***

Best Answer

I personally find women with small waist, flat tummy, big hip, elegantly wide butt and wide breast extremely hot and seductive.Honestly telling, I think, you have got fat everywhere in your body and big tummy which is the biggest turn off.You need to look huge not fat.

Best Answer

You should be happy with your body regardless of what everyone else! :)

Best Answer

I love all of that. If I could find u, I would keep u if u wante me

Best Answer

Definitly DON.T get a reduction.....i have to agree with the below comment... it's true once you meet that special woman it doesn't matter what kind of body structure they have.... but for me personally..... thickness is the only way to go

Best Answer

I am a man who loves women with big legs, especially big calves. That's what just turns me on. Every time I see a woman with big calves, I just feel like wrapping myself around them:)

Best Answer

I don't know if you are still following your post anymore as it has been a while , although i came across it right now and find this question rather interesting , as you can see , many of the gentlemen here think you are very sexy , as do i , and in no way does this state of your's require any surgery at all , if you like to loose some weight from your abdomen region [is probably what you are worried about] then that is easy with a calorie restricted diet , for you it will especially be easy as you are a pear shaped girl [a shape most desired by men - even more than an hour glass figure in many cases- including me] , and in a pear shaped girl , your belly fat will be the first to go as you diet and you can stop when you reach a relatively flatter abdomen , and not to further diet , keeping your butt big , boobs medium , and waist semi medium or small [you choose] , in fact if you like , i would actually love to get to know you myself , get in touch with me if you like , i think you are damn sexy and sweet too , very lovely hair and eyes and skin too , you have nothing to worry about anything at all , surgery is for dangerous and unavoidable circumstances pretty girl , do not attempt that , and stay beautiful as you are . hope to see and chat with you sometime , i think you will like me lol. .... hugs.

Best Answer