CHOOSE ONLY ONE 1. Handy 2. Parasite 3. Sports Fanatic 4. Cheap 5. Hedonist or Self-Gratifier 6. Big Fish 7. Cheater 8. Dictator 9. Bully 10. Mama's Boy 11. Sensitive 12. Emotionally Disconnected 13. Slob 14. Underachiever 15. Overachiever 16. Negative 17. Stalker 18. Addict 19. Arrogant 20. Perfect 21. Mentally Ill 22. Jackpot
sunshinemadz sunshinemadz 31-35, F 40 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in EP

errr....none of the above...just an ordinary guy, who wants to have good life.

Best Answer

None of the above, although I could be described as some.

I am a GENTLEMAN.

Best Answer

Sensitive towards ladies.

Best Answer

I'm a sensitive guy who is devoted to one girl and one girl only. I do whatever i can to make my woman happy. I place my woman above myself.

Best Answer

1

Best Answer

Negative

Cheap

Sensitive

Best Answer

21.

Best Answer

Types of Men - Mentally Ill
Something is wrong with this guy, and you just are not sure what it is at first. He has biochemical problems in his brain, and is on disability or social security. Could also be an Addict. Best to stay away from this guy.
LOL yay..

Best Answer

I'm a little irked by the fact that you associate Hedonist with Self-Gratifying, as if it is a selfish philosophy in its entirety. You seem to be equating the WORST elements of a hedonist's possible justifications for their actions as representing the entire philosophy. That would be akin to asking people to pick their Religion, and putting down "Catholic or *********" as the only choice for Catholic. Hedonism is a philosophy that acknowledges that humans are inclined to do the things that make them feel good, that it is a primal motivation for them. This can range from volunteering at the soup kitchen or being heavily involved in the local school's Parent Teacher Association/Organization to having one night stands. It does not automatically devoid the person of any moral foundation or judgment, as living one's life in a good, contributing manner lends to a long term happiness overall for the person, as opposed to a fleeting, short term happiness with bad long term consequences. Even religious philosophies, when presented in their best form, can be equated to hedonistic practices. You do good because it is the right thing to do, and makes your life better with those around you. Presented in its worst form, religion is doing the right thing because you are afraid of the punishment of damnation-- a totally selfish motivation.

For years, I've been quite open about being a hedonist, of the Epicurean school, in fact-- that "preaches" moderation and a quality of life, versus the mindless indulgences that you are saying belong to hedonism. After all, if riding a roller coaster is a pleasant treat for you, riding it over and over and over, day in and day out, will rob you of that enjoyment, will it not...? See, that's not hedonism if you do that, it's addiction, and that is something else altogether.

Also, Big Fish and Cheater are BOTH labelled "6".

Best Answer

yup it was an honest mistake.. sorry im bad when it comes to numbers..

Best Answer

It's okay. I have spent several years as a copy editor, so... yeah. I catch little typos like that. ;)

Best Answer

1,11,12,15,16

I come under all those categories

Best Answer

Rich, Happy , Loyal , sensitive mr nice with perfect naughty touch well this is me . i think soul beauty is most important my thought my way .Good Luck

Best Answer

there isnt a self reflective one?

Best Answer

aww.. can u just choose whats on the list.. :)

Best Answer

11

Best Answer

Types of Men - Sensitive
He wants to talk about his feelings and your feelings, too ... all the time.

Best Answer

Sorry I meant 12.

Best Answer

Types of Men - Emotionally Disconnected
He does not talk when he is upset, nor does he say "I love you" when he probably does. He keeps it all to himself. When he dumps you, you may never know why.

Best Answer

11 , 14

Best Answer

choose only one

Best Answer

can't decide. hmmmm. why not pick 1 for me hahaha :)

Best Answer

lol 11 would be fine if you think ur sensitive :)

Best Answer

12?
Types of Men - Emotionally Disconnected

Best Answer

close enough. i'm a little worse though.

Best Answer

yikes..

Best Answer

1 - Handy

I'm handy whenever you need an ear for a friend and a body to keep you warm. (only to girls. =))

For other men...I am nothing to you! lol

Best Answer

Types of Men - Handy
He will paint your home, fix your appliances and / or your car, etc., and love doing it. Put this guy to work while you've got him.

Best Answer

I'll do whatever it takes for a snuggle at the end of the day. -_- lol
Actually, I'm starting to be handy.

Best Answer

LOL cool

Best Answer

I'm new but learning. =]
That's what happens when you buy a house...hehe.

Best Answer

learning is good

Best Answer

What category do you fit?

Best Answer

ahh.. im a woman..

Best Answer

And? :)

Best Answer

10 - I suppose

Best Answer

Types of Men - Sensitive

Best Answer

6.

Best Answer

Types of Men - Big Fish
He runs a major business or corporation or similar, and has enormous financial resources at his disposal.

Best Answer

6 was also 'Cheater' before you fixed it.

Best Answer

aww yeah it was honest mistake.. so u choose BIG FISH?

Best Answer

I chose 6 only for the ambiguity before you fixed it.

Best Answer

Types of Men - Cheater
He will cheat on you, no matter what. May or may not be a Big Fish. Definitely a Hedonist. Try not to take his cheating personally ... he cheats on everyone. He lies to you all the time - whether you realize it, or not.

Best Answer

Latest edition of Cosmo?

Best Answer

nope. :) its on midlife bachelor site

Best Answer

What number is your BF?

Best Answer

22 - Jackpot
Whichever qualities are most important to you - he has them all, and more.

Best Answer

Congratulations to you and your Sweetheart!

Best Answer

thank u dear.. *hugs*

Best Answer

Number 5.

Best Answer

Types of Men - Hedonist or Self-Gratifier
He is dedicated to all pleasures the world can offer him. He can be mild or extreme.

Best Answer

Big Fish :))

Best Answer

Types of Men - Big Fish

Best Answer

I got that goin on :))

Best Answer

haha okay C *hugs*

Best Answer

I can relate to a couple of them, but if to choose 1, I'll choose 18. Arrogant =))

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

19 is Arrogant
Types of Men - Arrogant
He is better than everyone, looks down upon the world, and looks down upon you ... for whatever reason. This is unlikely to change.

Best Answer

Ha) funny thing 19 (two of my lucky numbers). Still you got it wrrong, "Arrogant He is better than everyone", he "thinks" he is better than every1 + I'm not that arrogant to think that I'm better at anything, let's be real no1 is

Best Answer

The kind women should put on a pedestal.

Best Answer