I saw this thing that said the average woman was a 16 the mans ideal size for a woman was a 12 and women's ideal size for themselves was 4-6..just curious as to what others think
Cheltsy Cheltsy 22-25, F 26 Answers Apr 23, 2012

I always have trouble with woman's sizes, but whatever "thick" translates into

Best Answer

Hahaha! Thick means perfect in my book :)

Best Answer

As in soulmate? Well as.

Best Answer

I have always been partial to larger size women. It's not etched in stone, but that has been my propensity. In actuality, I prefer women to just be real, whatever that happens to mean in terms of their body size.

Best Answer

My ideal size is a belly that doesn't jiggle when walking... on either of us. On my body specifically, if the core is tight enough, everything else is too.

Best Answer

I believe the way the study was done men weren't told the size. The women they picked happened to be in that size range. Not to surprising as most of my female friends I find the most attractive are above a 12 ... I think as a man though some of it has to do with how that is displayed. I find women of all sizes attractive but more often larger hips and bust will catch my attention ... even if she's concerned about the size of her waist.

Best Answer

I believe what the women say their ideal is. Find it hard to think a man's ideal woman is a size 16..just sayin'.

Best Answer

I've never read these statistics, but if they are true, then I'm in luck, because I am a size 12. I'm working my way back into an 8 though, because to me that is my ideal size.

Best Answer

That what I want to know. I'm tired of being pluz size.

Best Answer

I asked that question a while back and those guidelines fit my results pretty much to a fine point.

Best Answer

THICKER IS BETTER!

Best Answer

btw a sz 8 to 16

Best Answer

This is an individual choice. <br />
I prefer someone who takes care of himself.<br />
Because I don't want to have to worry as he gets older that he has abused himself.<br />
If he is handsome, that is icing on the cake. If he is exotic, I like that. Someone who has confidence is attractive too. There really is no such thing as average to me. There is passionate, though. I am athletic so I expect he would be. I am slender and petite. I have dated tall men. And men not much taller than me. And strong men too. There are many flavours of men. But a caring man who is humorous and kind and cherishes me is who I want...

Best Answer

I've been told men like curves because it feels better to rest on something soft than a 2x4. Women, me personally, I like a tight body, but have found the testosterone levels in men who are uber tight, are too high to not be loco, so I tend to look for the whole package - pleasing on the outside and warm and snuggly on the inside.

Best Answer

Just as long as I am picked up when down. Life long.

Best Answer

curvy mostly. short, tall, skinny, fat, 18 to 60,

Best Answer

Thank god the way the sentance looked as if she was talking about a mans penis size!

Best Answer

Ooh no no! Lol

Best Answer

My mum always said that size doesnt matter, its what they got in their pockets that matters.lol

Best Answer

Don't even go there

Best Answer

I suppose women can be more flexiable down there?

Best Answer

UK size 6 or 8

Best Answer

My ideal size is a woman who is slightly taller than me, not thin or frail looking average proportion but larger. It's just incredible to look at, women like that have everything a woman has only more of it !

Best Answer