NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 18 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Community

When I was in intensive care in hospital I ended up in a coma <br />
It's a very serious illness not to be joked about there're was 2 others on the ward who were ill with man flu ,,,, it was not our fault we all over dosed on Lemsip

Best Answer

Man flu,<br />
I blame the Wright brothers...... :)

Best Answer

Just looking at all the answers....lol

Best Answer

Christmas.....EVERY SINGLE YEAR.......save for one.....<br />
No taste no merry feelings, tissues and tea. PFffffff ..... quite literally even...

Best Answer

I was in the valley of the kings in egypt once and i got terrible Valley flu. I called it TUT FLU

Best Answer

Thankfully, I very seldom have a cold, I can't even remember the last time perhaps seven or eight years ago, and it has never been serious. I did have pneumonia once and although it was not that life threatening it was really rough and kept me weakened for about a year.

Best Answer

A lot of times a week. Man flu always strikes after I've had a few drinks, stangely

Best Answer

i dont even remember if i got a flu shot and if i have it will have been as a baby and ive never had the flu or any illness really the most ive been off is 2 weeks the rest of the time at most im off 2 days a year due to illness the rest its because im there so often that i ask to stay home as it wont affect my grades even if im doing gcse because of my knowledge.15

Best Answer

Last year.

Best Answer

me too, lottaluval . What is it?

Best Answer

Man Flu is also known as a cold

Best Answer

common cold?
nope. never almost died from it. I have sneezed a few times. . .

Best Answer

At least twice a day

Best Answer

Ages. I get the flu shot every yr

Best Answer

The last time I was in the locker room

Best Answer

Just before Christmas. I still haven't fully got over it yet, btw!

Best Answer

Call me crazy Ned, but what is the Man Flu?

Best Answer

Man Flu is also known as a cold

Best Answer

Flu of such epic power that only a man can handle it and can only be cured by epic sammich making. Ya.

Best Answer

hmmmm, that stinks. Sorry if you are sick Ned. Hope you get feeling better soon. (((HUGS)))

Best Answer