I don’t like sports, I’m not a big drinker and I really have no desire to sit around leering at women in bars. Even though I work hard, keep fit and travel a lot, some people don’t consider me a real man unless I subscribe to the usual stereotypical nonsense.
LoneVagabond LoneVagabond 31-35, M 21 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Hobbies

I'd assume....<br />
1. Holding her purse while waiting outside the dressing room.<br />
2. Answering, "do I look fat in these?".<br />
3. Always being horny.

Best Answer

I also don't go in for those things. But I've always been a bit of a loner and never cared much what others (especially other men) think of me.

Best Answer

I hate to say it, but sports media is good for client ba<x>sed business. Case in point. I have a very good friend who was not into sports back in the day. Presently, he is an artist out west, & had called me up asking about the Eagles football team choice of coach. Like I give a crap. So, I ask him why he was getting into sports now, when back in the day you / we couldn't care less? He said that sports networking works to get clients. So, I would suggest getting into it a bit. like the stats etc., stuff like that

Best Answer

I would need a list of "typical" male things. I guess it says a lot that I can't think of any :P

Best Answer

I don't do any of that crap. Those are stereotypes invented by the feminist.

Best Answer

work

Best Answer

farting

Best Answer

1. Football<br />
2. Beer (not all alcohol)<br />
3. Not attracted to *****

Best Answer

Getting into a drunken bar brawl.

Best Answer

I don't like football, or cricket, like you, I barely drink, and like you, I don't sit around perving over women.

Best Answer

I also stand apart from most of my group in not following sport AT ALL and hardly ever drinking at all. But while **** is of no interest I have still been known to have a quiet leer. (But in the best possible taste) :)

Best Answer

Friday night down't pub and anything football (soccer).

Best Answer

So you don't enjoy cage matches

Best Answer

I don't do those things either, but then again, I really don't give a sh1t what others think...because as a whole, I've done more them most of them combined

Best Answer

Watching sports, either live or on TV.

Best Answer