Yes .. I am very sensitive ... I much prefer women who hate any thought of coitus or the other foul things men an women do behind closed doors.<br />
Jus representin for that other side. Someone had to do it.

Best Answer

If you don't want respect, stop complaining. Referencing the question you just posted.

Best Answer

It is the greatest turn-on for me to have a woman who knows what she wants and goes after it. It is HELL to be married to one who only has sex to keep her man in his place.

Best Answer

It's not just loves sex, but loves her body in the same way I want to - then I probably would be stunned. But it sure is a lot of fun trying to keep up with her desires rather than trying to drag her along with mine.

Best Answer

I prefer a woman who loves sex as much as I do if not more - makes it more exciting!

Best Answer

I think it depends on the guy. Some guys are intimated by it.

Best Answer

Really? Lucky girl! I dated a guy like that!

Best Answer

Nope not at all!

Best Answer

Nope. A woman who LOVES sex excites me, fills me with hope, and makes me feel loved and important.

Best Answer

Umm, *****? Would ***** exist if men didn't like women that love sex?

Best Answer

Not didn't like... but you know it can be tiring at some point....

Best Answer

Life is tiring.

Best Answer

I attracted to a woman who knows what she wants, both in general and sexually

Best Answer

Not just no but hell no. Turns me on and is fantastic when you find a woman who is open about her desires.

Best Answer