brokenvow brokenvow 22-25, F 33 Answers Apr 3, 2012

ABSOLUTELY! It is an incredibly intimate act and any women that does it should be held in the highest respect.

Best Answer

Y would I not respect some1 for wanting to pleasure me? That'd be sort of a **** move....let somebody pleasure you, then hold it against them for doing it!

Best Answer

respect and admire, and hope they live next door

Best Answer

They're the only women I respect

Best Answer

What in the world does that have to do with respect? Of course I respect them. I also respect my wife when she sucks someones' **** and swallows. That is just sex and the person ding that might be a very positive and generous person. I know some people will not respect them but that is their problem.

Best Answer

yes i love them and respect them

Best Answer

Hell yes. Any gal willing to drik your *** deserves all of your respect

Best Answer

Yes, It is only part of the process. I respect all ladies, spits or swallows, as long as they respect themselves.<br />
Bare Hugs<br />
Nudy

Best Answer

RESPECT for those who can suck and swallow. I will for sure stand up for them.

Best Answer

It's exciting to have a woman that swallows, but not necessary.......my gf does, and I love it...but to tell you the truth I love c*mm!ng in her p*$$Y then eating her out....so sexy...does that make me gay?....hahahahaha

Best Answer

Always. ;-)

Best Answer

That is a very personal act between two people and as such it is no reason to cause a loss of respect. When I go down on a woman I consider it part of the sex act and would not expect it to cause a loss of respect either.

Best Answer

Of course. Why would a loving intimate act cause me to lose respect?

Best Answer

I would respect a woman who swallows but I have no respect for a man who demands such a thing. I am personally indifferent to swallowing and can't understand why antone would care.

Best Answer

I married 2 of them.

Best Answer

HIGHLY

Best Answer

Interesting question. I thought girls that swallow don't get respect....hmmm....

Best Answer

It,s the ones that don,t that bother me

Best Answer

Yes, sex is not about degradation

Best Answer