chaskakr chaskakr 16-17, F 22 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

HERpes

Best Answer

Some believe this going all the way back to that first rib!

Best Answer

Yeah, if you look at it that way. But on the other hand, when you finish your prayers, you say a-MEN. Does that mean we solve your problems too? Don't hit me too hard, I bruise easily.

Best Answer

Amen means I agree...

Best Answer

I know - this is just having fun with words.

Best Answer

actually it means, "without monthly flow" so you all stamp "NO WOMEN!" on the end of every prayer. That's why I don't do it

Best Answer

no, you don't know. do some research and find out the TRUTH!

Best Answer

What the hell are you talking about? Do some research and find out the meaning of "funny", as the original question posed.

Best Answer

MANic depression

Best Answer

Gee, I sent my wife home to her Momma, because she didn't want to carry out her part of our marriage. I couldn't work a full time job, then come home to clean, wash, cook, and pleasure her because there just wasn't enough time in the day to accomplish all that. Not all Men's problems start with woMEN, but I submit that most problems really do. If there is a "next" time I marry, I think I'll choose a widow who took care of her man until the very end. I suggest that she will know what I need and want. Then I will not have to put up with an immature child in a woMANs body.................

Update:

For vibrante,

I care if my house is messy, I care if my spouse meets MY needs, I care when my children at the time were clean and dressed correctly, I care if my home was a happy place to visit, and to live in. I care if my family is in good health and well adjusted mentally. My Ex didn't care for anything except for herself. THAT is why I sent her home to "Momma". No MAN should be forced to endure the things I went through. I rue the day Gloria Steinham opened her mouth and spewed her poisonous "feminist" garbage that started the ruin of family ethics and morals. In any marriage, a woman could destroy the relationship between man and woman by constantly complaining about what SHE wanted, inconsiderate of what the FAMILY needed. In the courts, still men are blamed for the troubles that women create, even though these conditions are changing slightly. MEN and woMEN must cooperate in a marriage together, each willing to give 100% of their time to each other when it is needed. Marriage vows should be followed, because if they are not, then the marriage is doomed to failure. I followed my vows, she did not. A man cannot faithfully carry out his responsibilities when he is faced with any number of catastrophies when he comes home from a tiring day at work. This wears on the mind, and creates intolerance in men.

My parents had a wonderful marriage, because they weren't poisoned by the feminist ideas, my Mother always welcomed my Father home each day with a hug/kiss. Dinner was a happy time for all of us. When they had an argument, they NEVER raised their voices to each other, they worked out their differences in front of us kids - so that we would have an example to follow when we had spouses. My Father never raised his hand to my Mother, never hit her, or verbally abused her. They had a 45 year marriage together with no threat of divorce. My parents were the rock I could depend on for advice, and moral support.

Few here can say this about their parents. Few here can say that they never considered divorce, or actually did not divorce. I cannot say that I never considered divorce, or did not divorce. Did I make mistakes in my choices in a woman for marriage? I know now the answer is Yes. Will I make that same mistake again? I hope not. Time will tell.

Best Answer

bitter bitter

Best Answer

You could have prioritized:
1) pleasure her
2) Go to work..buy Chinese on the way home
3) pleasure her, then sleep.
Who cares if your house is messy.

Best Answer

I care that my home is messy, I want it clean so when a guest arrives, I am not ashamed of it. Also, a dirty home promotes insects, mice, and odors that are objectionable. I do not mind a certain amount of clutter, every "lived in" home has that, but just plain filth is not acceptable.

Best Answer

Sounds bitter to me

Best Answer

My theory is that men were the one's to label these things and this was probably back when women were considered the inferior species so they used MEN or MAN to label...just my thoughts.

Best Answer

Menstruation isn't a problem. In fact without it the earth would go real quiet real quick. And mental problems happen with men and women. So no....jokes on you :/

I wouldn't even have found it funny if 't'were accurate since it just affirms gender roles which damage people more than most people know.

Best Answer

Woman are spoiled, so they don't have to account for anything. Society see no wrong in woman.....they blame us for everthing, but love to be pleased. Just what I said folks, and still never happy

Best Answer

Actually our problems start with men too.... Mental breakdowns and Manic Deprssion are for everyone :D

And they don't actually mean men... thats just the modern use of the word but it does mean measure like another guy said....

But if you like word origins how about this... Parasite is italian for in law...

Best Answer

they end there to

Best Answer

boogyman

Best Answer

;D funny how u recognized it. so true.. ;D

Best Answer

Actually they don't start with men in the English sense they start with the latin for "measured" or to measure, I can't remember off the top of my head. So by posting this question you're conforming to the stereotypes about women being not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

The best one though is "History" which feminsts actually thought was "His Story" and thus sexist without realising that actually it comes from the Greek to investigate or research.

Apparently using a dictionary is beyond the MENtal abilities of feminists. Note I say feminists and not women.

Best Answer

not all feminists think that way,

Best Answer

Yeah if you want a bunch of females that can't make up their minds, analyse data, or think rationally and have a tendency towards hysteria it's feminists.

Best Answer

wow they've got you snowed. go submit to some man somewhere and stop wasting our time!

Best Answer

Well women's life ends with men too :P woMAN/woMEN :P It also started with man when God took a rib from Adam to make you :P

Best Answer

every man other than adam was born from a woman's womb, unless you consider yourself adam you owe your life to a woman...!

Best Answer

that story was also written by men oh, and.... it's bull$hit!!

Best Answer

So sweeeeeeet observation. Pl..see.

Even in WOMEN - MEN are there.. They never leave WOMEN any where..

Best Answer

Mental breakdowns are a women's problem? Huh....

Best Answer

Oh my gawd I never thought of that before. lol :D

Best Answer