Has he had your body before? If so, he likes it very much, but that doesn't mean he loves YOU, he just might want your body. If he truly does care for you he will respect you and will back off when you tell him to. If you wish to take is slow tell him so, if he does care he will do so. Someone who truly does care for you, being with you either having coffee, eating dinner, or just watching a movie, will be good enough. Sex doesn't have to be involved.

Best Answer

he doesn't have my body before.. first time i am going to meet him.. he ask.. do i love him really. am i only of him??

Best Answer

Take it slow, coffee, dinner, a movie. He likes being "with" you then that'll be good enough for him.

Best Answer

ok thanks dear

Best Answer

Decide the limit yourself ba<x>sed on your inner voice.

Best Answer

Test him and find out. For example, see if he can remember stuff about you.

Best Answer

he forgets.. :(

Best Answer

Find out if YOU really love him. Would you like a guy that forgets things about you? That would be a personal preference.
I know I don't remember everything about my significant other but she is well aware of my flaws. ;)

Best Answer