someone who has stopped communication with me..Suddenly come back and has fallen for me.(I used to chat with him in past, he was my classmate, he said that time he like me, i wanted sometime to think, i also liked him but didn't tell him..so he couldn't wait for me and fallen for other i came to know, i also ended talking with him.. i felt he just did time pass, i mailed him everything but that time he didn't react at all and after 2 months he is back...and tried to communicate with me, i talked rudely he asked y so..i asked him to read mail again and he read that and gone crazy for me..he said that time he couldn't understand,) now i m almost in relationship with him..bcoz he has gone so mad for me...now demanding for Smooch and tight hug on chat(wenever we'll meet he want to do) but m not feeling comfortable( Family culture don't allow) m confused he really loves me or just my body.. bcoz he really likes my beauty a lot.
pal7 pal7 22-25, F 4 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Has he had your body before? If so, he likes it very much, but that doesn't mean he loves YOU, he just might want your body. If he truly does care for you he will respect you and will back off when you tell him to. If you wish to take is slow tell him so, if he does care he will do so. Someone who truly does care for you, being with you either having coffee, eating dinner, or just watching a movie, will be good enough. Sex doesn't have to be involved.

Best Answer

he doesn't have my body before.. first time i am going to meet him.. he ask.. do i love him really. am i only of him??

Best Answer

Take it slow, coffee, dinner, a movie. He likes being "with" you then that'll be good enough for him.

Best Answer

ok thanks dear

Best Answer

Decide the limit yourself ba<x>sed on your inner voice.

Best Answer

Test him and find out. For example, see if he can remember stuff about you.

Best Answer

he forgets.. :(

Best Answer

Find out if YOU really love him. Would you like a guy that forgets things about you? That would be a personal preference.
I know I don't remember everything about my significant other but she is well aware of my flaws. ;)

Best Answer