I put on some fake nails for New Year\'s Eve and now that won\'t come off. I tried soaking them in hot water and soaking them in acetone. (I filed off the top layer before I did any I these methods.) I also cut of the part that extends of my nails because the bow told me too. I don\'t know what type the nails are so... They are Kiss brand. THIS IS VERY URGET BECAUSE THEY WON\'T COME OFF!!!!! I used the glue that came in the package
XSteamPunkGirlX XSteamPunkGirlX 13-15, F 12 Answers Jan 1 in Fashion

No problem. Go to your neighborhood Vietnamese nail peeps. They'll get them off in a second. Replace them too.

Best Answer

They'll grow out eventually

Best Answer

I heard soak them in acetone or nail polish remover this should help break down the glue. If doesn't work go see the professionals.

Best Answer

First step? Stop panicking . Use a tool to help get under the nail then douse it in nail polish remover keep moving the tool until the remover can do its work

Best Answer

You can really agg your hands doing it the wrong way. Soak nails in acetone, then file down a layer, soak again in acetone, file down a layer, try to avoid your cuticles as much as possible with the file, and file up and down instead of back n forth. When you get to the last visible layer you should be able to pry it off easily. Do not file all the way to natural nail. When you get them off make sure to wash hands then buff and seal your natural nail and apply cuticle oil.

Best Answer

I will try this.

Best Answer

Please avoid prying it off until it comes free from your nail easily.

Best Answer

Nail polish remover with acetone, not just pure acetone. And soak for 2-3 mins. 15 seconds won't affect it at all.

Best Answer

The glue lasts for 24 to 48 hours and they are NOT for short term wear.

Water will do nothing to the Kiss nails or the glue.

Did you really soak each nail in acetone for 15 seconds???

You might be creating stress where there is none. Women put those on for up to two weeks wear so you seem very panicky over this product working.

The box says to follow the steps but you have created a mess that might require a trip to a nail saloon now!!!

Best Answer

Yes I soaked them each for at least 15 seconds in acetone

Best Answer

Time to visit a nail saloon. If you wanted even nails Lee Press On Nails or TempTouch by Orly would have been a better choice.

Best Answer

They all fell of today

Best Answer

Don't wear fake nails...just the mere thought of pulling them off sends a shiver down my spine. I know you tried soaking them in acetone-which is the best way to remove glue or annoying stickers from stores- keep doing that, what kind of glue did you use? Gorilla?

Best Answer

IDK the glue wasn't labeled...

Best Answer

dip em in acetone.

Best Answer

Tried that

Best Answer

Use another nail to pry under the side.

Best Answer

Won't work the edges and stuck to my nail...

Best Answer

file them all the way down, or go to the salon as suggested above

Best Answer

trim them.

Best Answer