Pro. No contest.

Best Answer

If all you will be doing is writing, research and web browsing, it seems a Mac is a completely expensive unnecessary choice. <br />
The only time I'd ever advise someone to use a Mac over a PC is either within Photo Editing or Music Production. Otherwise, it's a lot of money for nothing special.

Best Answer

If my job requires mac computers, do you think an air will be alright?

Best Answer

Absolutely, I mean, if you're not going to be pushing the CPU in any way, then any model will do nicely. Even an iPad can do what you need quite well.

Best Answer

Pro. I have the air, and it's so breakable and doesn't have very much space. Also it's just so small. Pro all the way.

Best Answer

The Pro is the way to go if your going to be doing lots of writing and research.
The MBA is good for home use because its weight and its specs are are pretty basic compared to the MBP.

I think the MBA is pretty cool but I don't think its designed for the kind of thing your wanting it for.

Best Answer

iPad Air with a ZAGG Key Cover + large iCloud capacity will be more than enough for you.

Best Answer